joselito_1_1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Cause I'm not as attractive as the girl who's photos I use... That's why

I think that the why of all people
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    I don't get why people would use fake pics.. but I don't mind.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    How do you find out they are fake? :o
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Because the boogie man is gonna use face recognition software and get you!!!
    Actually, mine is real.
  • joselito_1_1
    joselito_1_1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I hate it too! Be confident in the person u are!

• Arwen1218
    Arwen1218 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I don't understand fake pics at all especially on a place like here. It's not like we r here to date...we r all here with different fitness and health goals. All of us are working to better ourselves so why not just be real to each other.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Arwen1218 wrote: »
    I don't understand fake pics at all especially on a place like here. It's not like we r here to date...we r all here with different fitness and health goals. All of us are working to better ourselves so why not just be real to each other.

Really??
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Arwen1218 wrote: »

Hon--I hate to tell you this, but it's probably done because alot of people are married, or in serious relationships. They like to play around, but are afraid of being discovered. That's what came to mind immediately when I saw the title of theis thread. Careful.
  • Arwen1218
    Options
    When I say fake I don't mean pics of memes or stuff like that...I mean posting pics and pretending to look like someone else. It's one thing to wang to be annoy nymphs but another to flat out lie about who you are. I meant no offense...
  • Arwen1218
    Options
    *want *anonymous
  • crabcruncher
    crabcruncher Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    There was a story not long ago, in the uk, about a woman who met a guy online and they would meet up for sex...turns out the man was a woman using a *kitten*. The pretender had posted online as a male basketball player, I think, and when they met up insisted on lights being off and wearing a mask to cover facial scars. Went to prison because of that. Moral of the story: Internet dating is pants wetting scary. Saying that never done it so maybe I know jack.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    There was a story not long ago, in the uk, about a woman who met a guy online and they would meet up for sex...turns out the man was a woman using a *kitten*. The pretender had posted online as a male basketball player, I think, and when they met up insisted on lights being off and wearing a mask to cover facial scars. Went to prison because of that. Moral of the story: Internet dating is pants wetting scary. Saying that never done it so maybe I know jack.

there are no words..... :huh: :noway:
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    I HATE that shiit...

I hate that *kitten* too, but I'm never gonna give it up.
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options

What the actual fu€k... would you not get just a wee bit suspicious with the whole make thing?!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I use an older more flattering pic for no other reason than I prefer to see myself when I was better looking.
    ... Yes that IS a flattering pic of me.
    BARTENDER!! Another round please!