Weird trigger/binge foods??!

Options
2»

Replies

• maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    yogurt... I can't eat one personal (6 oz) carton... I have to eat 3 or 4. Silly me.... I don't like the bigger yogurts.... I just like eating many many many of the little ones... especially Liberte Coconut yogurt... that is my FAVORITE all-time yogurt.
  • Sway
    Sway Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Special K cereal with strawberries

Cape Cod chips

those are my most recent cravings, it's impossible to eat only a serving size. : )
  • nyctraveler
    nyctraveler Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Pretzel crisps...those flat pretzels in the original flavor. they're worse than crack
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Goldfish. Saltines. Chips. I will eat the entire bag, calories be damned! :blushing:

Goldfish I found out today the hard way. I keep food in my desk at work and do a pretty good job of having it there for snacks, but I couldn't NOT eat that bag of Goldfish I bought yesterday afternoon.

The next time I want these things I will have to buy an individual serving as to not tempt myself!!!
  • thelandofwin
    Options
    Sour Skittles! I've made myself sick eating too many of these at once.

Queso is hard for me as well, but once I get started, I crave those skittles like cigarettes.
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Reduced fat Cheezits. Can eat more than a box at a time and then it just sits in your stomach like lead.
  • kwilli731
    kwilli731 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anything with sugar - even sugary cereals. My husband is luckily quite understanding and keeps his sugary cereal habit to a minimum. Snack bars. BEER. I can't handle beer.