Any UK People Out There Wanting To Lose 14 to 20 pounds and Motivate Each Other

Options
If you're a brit and looking for motivation, swapping food and fitness tips and ideas, a wall to moan on through the tough times and celebrating the good times when you hit each goal you set yourself then add each other here! I'm from the north west and looking to lose about 17 pounds. Come on in :)

Replies

• hollytrolly91
    hollytrolly91 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm originally from the north west, but living in London now. I'm looking to lose 15-20lb so add me and we can support each other :smile:
  • Kaylalou87
    Kaylalou87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Wales, I need to shift 15lbs- I keep getting there and then eating the world... Help me get there and stay there this time?!
  • nicologica1
    nicologica1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll help :).I've got 19 pounds to lose and I know exactly what you mean. I've been there and back so let's try again for good this time!
  • nicologica1
    Options
    Hey! I'm originally from the north west, but living in London now. I'm looking to lose 15-20lb so add me and we can support each other :smile:

Will do :)
  • nicologica1
    Options

Just tried to add you but I can't see where to do it. Can you try adding me?
  • lisaseager45
    lisaseager45 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi
    North west with a good 22 ish pounds to loose!!! ;-)
  • nicologica1
    Options
    Hi

Welcome! Mine was 17 yesterday and 19 to lose today. I'm hoping that 2 pounds is water retention
  • nicologica1
    Options
    I hope it is!!
    Hi

Welcome! Mine was 17 yesterday and 19 to lose today. I'm hoping that 2 pounds is water retention

I can live in hope hehe...!