Lmao giving birth.
  • littlebrittfit
    littlebrittfit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Definitely childbirth.
  • trayborn114442
    trayborn114442 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Spinal headache.. Went in for surgery. The anesthesiologist hit a nerve while doing my spinal. I ended up missing two weeks of my child's entrance into the world because of it. I had to have two spinal injections to close the area where my spinal fluid was leaking. A migraine multiplied by 1 million.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
  • joolie1234
    joolie1234 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Shana67 wrote: »
    Hands down, giving birth to my 1st child, without the benefit of any pain medication. There IS no greater pain. Ladies, if you have the choice, TAKE THE EPIDURAL.

Lol I say this all the time! I was such an idiot. I kept passing out, I was so delirious with pain.

My son broke his collarbone last week and told me it had to be more painful than childbirth. I laughed at him, but since I've never broken my collarbone and he'll never give birth, I guess we'll never know!
  • Ramlupa
    Ramlupa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    my worst pain ever was probably bone pain. I have had many surgeries, owies, kids, kidney stones and bone pain I feel is the worst!
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Breaking my kneecap was pretty bad or having a root canal was torture when they hit a nerve. Way worse than childbirth! Having my son was actually not even in my top 3 for pain I've felt!
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    1) c-section,......my first daughter was a C-section and my second daughter was natural, but when she passed through I ripped from the front to the back completely.having baby both ways I can say for myself ,the C-section was worse.
    2) tubal ligation,.... When I started to wake up from surgery my site was blurry and I thought I was on a spaceship and they had probed me, I would have to say that was very scary!!! I got my senses back and the nurse came over to ask how bad my pain was, I told her I felt like I was dying.two days later my (then ) husband told me I started to hemorrhage during the operation and they had to take extra procedures, whatever that was.
    3) knee operation ......I had a mass removed form my knee that cause some deterioration of the bone and cushion between my knee joints. I'm going to need a replacement but I'm only 40 so I'm holding off as long as I can. After I'm on my legs for a while it sends a shocking pain through my leg, because my bones are rubbing together.
    4) IBS...... Good old irritable bowel syndrome. Abdominal Pain ,yes and vomiting at times. Yay!
    Other than that I'm OK........ There are more people out there that have way worse problems than I do,I can get out of bed every morning. I can enjoy my friends and family, so I try to be optimistic. It's the only way to be.
  • hdatres
    Options
    I was in a car accident slid on ice going down a mountain into a phone pool. The steering wheel bruised my chest and I had damage to my right lung. Thank God I didn't have any head injuries, but it was still outchy
  • hdatres
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I was in a car accident. I slid down an icy mountain into a phone pool. The steering wheel bruised my chest and I had damage to my right lung. Thank God I didn't have any head injuries. But it was still Outchy
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    Got shot in the right shoulder and the bullet and bone shards tore up my right lung and gave me 14 exit wounds. The worst part was yet to come when I was in the Trauma Center ER, and they made two incisions (I don't think there was time for anesthetic..) to insert chest tubes....I passed out thankfully, and woke up later in the ICU. I was on the critical list for two days...
  • Bonnieelizabeth
    Bonnieelizabeth Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    broken foot 20 bones and tore 1 ligament on Christmas day pain is still intense worse than being in induced labor for 72 hours knee replacement surgeries as if in 2 back pain from spine being curved and arthritis from neck to coccyx epigastric hernia repair 2 and 3 degree sunburn over 65 percent of my body. broken right arm fell off a cliff and peeled both knees wide open and broke right arm and didn't know it I only knew that I hurt like heck if had to say which was worse it would be a toss up between foot back or knees pain is with me all the time! hopefully back will be better today going to chiropractor today see if a adjustment will help!
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Gallstones. Second place, two ruptured ovarian cysts--fortunately not at the same time!
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    This one time I had one of those really large, hard poos that stings like hell to pass whilst at the same time placing my bare foot on a plug that was for some reason on the floor right beside my toilet. Oh and in my desperate rush to the toilet I caught my knee on the corner of the door, but like just a little so it's not the full knee but just the edge of it so it hurts more. That was quite a bad time.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    ilex70 wrote: »
    Your most intense pain ever?

Been cheated on.

• tryingtolive1
    tryingtolive1 Posts: 245 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Kidney stones and having two chest tubes put in when my lung collapsed.
  • masonannable
    masonannable Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Three fingers cut off at work , they put them back on , lets say they were a little off on one , and middle finger cant go flat , and had all my teeth pull while wake. 41/2 hours . Lol was eating steak within three weeks without teeth lol
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    4 years old: right big toe cut off by the teeth/chain area of a bicycle while riding barefoot behind my brother. Had to travel for 2 hours to find a surgeon who could reattach it. Never forget riding in that car and my mom trying to hold my foot together. Finally get to the hospital (3rd btw as evidently the area was having a golf tournament..NOT a joke) only to then have 3 nurses and my grandmother hold me down so I could get 6 shots (including 1 in the cutoff toe). It was reattached but wasn't sure it would work, but they were hopeful the bone would fuse. 38 years later and my toe works just fine. It's stunted, scarred, and has early onset arthritis but hey at least I still have it!

6 years old: said brother from bicycle accident above pushed me off a dock into a lake. Unbeknownst to us the lake was a dumping ground for old cars. I landed on the windshield of a car and glass lodged under the pad of my foot from one side to the other. We didn't have insurance so my dad's treatment was to take me home, give me a belt to bite on, and dig the glass out with pliers, tweezers, and douse with alcohol and peroxide.

12 years old: Idiot on the school bus stepped on my toe with cowboy boots. Gangrene nearly set in, said if I had waited another day or two it would've been too late. They had to lance (slice) and manually drain it (squeeze) from above the ankle down through the toe without any pain meds or numbing agent.

18 years old: walking up steps, top of my sandal caught on a nail sticking out which made me stumble. It burned at first but when I looked down I almost passed out. Ripped a jagged 4 inch hole bone deep.

To be honest, I have a high pain threshold. So aside from the 4 & 6 year stuff everything didn't really hurt or at least not as bad. I've had LOTS of other stuff too: broken bones, stung by jellyfish, adult tonsillectomy, busted my head open, childbirth, car accidents, kicked in the head by a horse only to run home and trip on the rug and fall head first on the edge of a coffee table in the same exact spot, etc. There is one thing I can't get out of my head. Breaks my heart to remember and it was a shared pain. My sister has cerebral palsy and had multiple surgeries to try to strengthen her legs. After every surgery we had to put her in her leg braces everyday to help stretch them (imagine the ones from Forrest Gump, same model). Broke our hearts as she screamed, cried, and fought every single time, day after day. I was 3 or 4 having to hold her knees flat so my oldest sister could secure the pads. Never will forget her screams and tears. She can walk and dance, so maybe it was worth it but those memories are pain filled.
  • lina1016
    lina1016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Giving birth all natural. Still traumatized from it.
  • BoomstickChik
    BoomstickChik Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Healing from an episiotomy.