New Oh Yeah! Chocolate Birthday Cake One Bar Review!

Options
pinggolfer96
pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
I made a previous post about a new flavored bar that came out from oh yeah! Nutrition. It's their chocolate birthday cake flavor. Some people were interested and I finally tried it last night so I thought I'd give my review and some photos. The bar has an amazing texture like the other one bars: soft, not too chewy, and a little bit of crunch added for texture. Compared to their birthday cake flavor, it's not as sweet. It definitely doesn't have a very strong chocolate flavor, but is definitely noticeable. It tastes great, but my favorite part of the bar is the texture. The crisps in the center, as well as the sprinkles on top, along with the texture of the bar itself is what makes the bar amazing! Still think the birthday cake flavor wins, but the chocolate is good as well if you want to try it out!(: I've seen the new flavor so at nutrimart in so cal and nutrishop which is nationwide!(: I give the bar an 8/10(:jqr4tfer6jhz.jpg
aj7ezi9mub5k.jpg
dfdmnacj1u1e.jpg
xo45d27bhz19.jpg

Replies

• ho11y4271
    ho11y4271 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What's the nutritional info? and ingredients?
  • donjtomasco
    donjtomasco Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I have only had the Oh Yeah Almond Bliss and thought it was terrific. Gold's Gym now sells these. I saw the birthday cake one and will now try it. Thanks for your review.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    ho11y4271 wrote: »

If you go to one of my previous posts I have it there(:
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    They look awesome. The sugar alcohols scare me. The stomach upset isn't worth it for me.
  • ho11y4271
    ho11y4271 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ho11y4271 wrote: »

If you go to one of my previous posts I have it there(:

I haven't seen your previous posts, it might help me and others new to this thread to link to them.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    That looks good, but I haven't seen any of them in stores near me.