Summer challenge

Options

Replies

• nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    you guys are doing great...i could not get myself to go running this morn...hopefully tom morn! :wink:
  • angelawilliams29
    angelawilliams29 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    6 miles today (walked 2.5 earlier & ran 3.5!) :). Thanks, btw, Terriann!! ;). You all are doing great as well
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Four miles today! Brings my total to 15!

exercise.png
  • nachisdoll
    Options
    I didnt run today but I did a cardio circuit workout with 12 year olds tonight for 20 min... thats gotta count for something!
  • Terriann7
    Terriann7 Posts: 78
    Options
    Got another 2.5 miles in! If it were not for this challenge I would not have exercised today, period. I was only going to do 1 mile and went 2.5 instead. Once I got started I felt great!!

Thanks to the smart gal that thought this challenge up. I love it! (I am going to go back to see who did start it so I can thank her...) :))
  • simkat
    simkat Posts: 72
    Options
    Had to spend today dealing with life. One .8mi dog walk was it. Running in the AM, though!
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Only walked .9mi today. Haven't really been doing any walking within the past few days, but I'm working tomorrow, so that'll add some mileage.
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Have not run or walked in 5 days! Must get my tush in gear! Hoping to do week9day1 of c25k tonight!
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    went to the gym for the frist time in several years yesterday and got 2 miles in on the treadmill...it felt great to be exercising! This challenge motivates me to do get there and get the miles in.
  • simkat
    simkat Posts: 72
    Options
    2.5mi run this AM.
  • Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    Got in 3 miles today..Not easy given my treadmill is outside in Texas..Was 105 here!! I am only counting my treadmill miles for this...It keeps me motivated to use the darn thing!!..LOL..I even bought me some new shoes just for walking them as my cheapo's from Walmart fell apart!! Having a great time doing this ! Thank You!!
  • nachisdoll
    Options
    Way to go! i Didnt get in a run today but I will wake up early in the morn! I did do push ups and crunches though...
  • PandaFAmBAm
    PandaFAmBAm Posts: 111
    Options
    Did 2.5 miles last night...tonight is strength
  • angelawilliams29
    angelawilliams29 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ran 2 miles to tonight (walked 3.5 this morning to make up the rum I didn't get to do last night b/c my daughter was running 103.8 fever!!)...hurt my hip on that 5+ mph walk though!! :(. I'm at 30 miles so far...Woohoo!!! :D
  • Terriann7
    Terriann7 Posts: 78
    Options
    2.1/2 miles today!
  • slansdown
    slansdown Posts: 94
    Options
    I am in. Start tomorrow.
  • nachisdoll
    Options
    Argh my allergies kept me up late last night I didnt get a good sleep no way I would be able to go running...I hope to at least go on a long walk today but hopefully make it to the gym for an hour.

Do you guys think I should just keep this thread going or start a new one and bump it? We are nearing 100 posts....:smile:
  • niceday
    niceday Posts: 15
    Options
    A little late joining in but I think I can get 100 miles in by Sept 1
    By reading the posts everyone is going great. Keep up the good work
  • slansdown
    slansdown Posts: 94
    Options
    First time
    Two miles treadmill + two miles elliptical.

4/100
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Argh my allergies kept me up late last night I didnt get a good sleep no way I would be able to go running...I hope to at least go on a long walk today but hopefully make it to the gym for an hour.

Do you guys think I should just keep this thread going or start a new one and bump it? We are nearing 100 posts....:smile:

I think maybe we should just keep bumping it until we reach our limit of posts for the thread? It doesn't matter to me though! :)

I got in almost 4 miles walking around work yesterday!