Hi, I'm Jessie and being naked is my life.

Options
When I first started massage therapy training my teacher told me, "If you can't be completely naked wrapped in a sheet with other people in the room how can you expect anyone else to be?"

I used to be amazingly confident naked but, 100 lbs later... it has gotten harder and harder for me to be the naked person wrapped in a sheet. Curse you Zingers you tasty treat!

I've already lost 30 outside of MFP and it's time to step up my game like Tina Turner (that woman's legs!). I'm going to have a body of steel and walk around buck naked constantly. Constantly. That sounds like a good goal right? baha

xoxo darling

Replies

• Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    You are freaking AWESOME!! Love it! You will be fab in no time!! Rock that bod!! xxx
  • aabyrer
    aabyrer Posts: 57
    Options
    I personally LOVE that goal! I can't wait to confidently walk around naked either! (or half naked at the beach :-) )
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Hi and welcome, love your introduction, you can do this, the people on here are really supportive :bigsmile:
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Whoa!!
    Pics or it didn't happen! :laugh:
    WTG! you can do eeet!
  • arhzon
    arhzon Posts: 150
    Options
    Hahaha, I HAD to read this as soon as I saw the title... I am definitely with you, though, I want to be able to feel good showing myself off! Best wishes to you!
  • musogeek
    musogeek Posts: 5
    Options
    Most cool. :)

Welcome aboard.
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    LOVE your goal! I also love being naked, but I'm also not as confident in it anymore as I was 100 pounds ago. You will love MFP, people here are awesome. Good luck and congrats on the 30 pounds already lost!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll love it here!!! Congrats on the weight loss thus far!

I *LOVE* your motivation! I shall aim for the same! :bigsmile:
    Friend request sent! :flowerforyou:

Manda
  • mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm all for the birthday suit at home alone (thankfully I'm in an apartment that's not overlooked) the more you get naked with yourself the less it matters.

Cracking goal to have!
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Welcome!!!

What an AWESOME goal!!!!
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Awesome! This is my plan too. :D
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love your title and had to read this :smile: I think that's an awesome goal since I have the same one! Congrats on losing 30lbs, that is fantastic. I will send you a friend request in case you want support and motivation :flowerforyou:
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You are a gorgeous girl!!! Reach that goal and work it :flowerforyou:
  • alisha427
    alisha427 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic goal! I think I'll add that to mine :)
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    sounds like a pretty awesome goal to me!!! personally, i wanna wear a teddy, or some sexy lingerie!
  • milziemoox
    milziemoox Posts: 15
    Options
    Your subject caught my eye and I had to read ! That is great motivation and I am pretty sure you will reach your goal and be strolling around naked in no time :-)

Milz xx

P.S. I love Zingers too <3
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way - can't wait for this weight to be off because I am going to STRUT!
    My mother is a massage therapist and I've been under the sheet enough to know what you are talking about. Sounds like you already have a good start - welcome to MFP!
    You can add me as a friend if you like :)
  • keschuh79
    keschuh79 Posts: 29
    Options
    You are fantastic! Love your goal and attitude so much. Make sure to post on the these boards lots and lots. Because with infectious enthusiasm and confidence like yours, we're all bound to achieve our goals. Thanks for reminding us to laugh at ourselves and set FUN goals! :D
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Well, you certainly got my attention! Naked it is!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    sounds like a pretty awesome goal to me!!! personally, i wanna wear a teddy, or some sexy lingerie!

haha personaly I wantto wear on too but thsi time I want to look smoking hott in it ! OH and I have alwasy said that the day I reach my goal weight, The world better look aout because for 1 day I am sooooooo gonna dress like a hootch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!