Have 200 pounds to lose! Looking for similar buddies :)

Options
YarnGoddess45
YarnGoddess45 Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Need help staying focused and motivated. Anyone is welcome who have a long journey ahead like me. My email is martislabrets@aol.com.

Replies

• mountaindesigns
    mountaindesigns Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just posted a similar request! Yay, I'm glad to find you. And you're creative too since you're a yarn goddess :-)
    Here was my request but I'm emailing you soon. Thx
    I have NO friends who I see on a regular basis that are obese! And NO family at all. Is there anyone out there who is just getting started and would like a weight loss buddy? I am usually a positive and encouraging person and I need that too! I gained 100 lbs in ONE year (from a heath issue) and have never lost it. So I will be a slow loser. I just thought I'd get around to feeling like "it was time" and it hasn't hit me yet! I'm not getting any younger :-) I weigh close to 300 lbs so it'll be a long haul but I'm very excited to be beginning this journey. And there's no doubt I have some food hang ups and addictions. Anybody out there in a similar situation? Just getting started? Need a weight loss partner? Oh, I am busy, like most everybody, and could probably commit to staying connected via email about 3 times a week. Best wishes to all you other newbies out there!
  • YarnGoddess45
    Options
    Hi Laurie! I just emailed you. Best wishes!
  • kac20162017
    kac20162017 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am also looking for people in the same situation! I would love to be your weight loss buddy!

I am new to myfitnesspal and am just figuring out how all of this works. I got on the scale last week and was disgusted to see that I weighed 292 pounds. I knew I had to do something to get the scale moving the other way. I joined weight watchers for a 3 month membership so I am actually logging my food in both places. It is tedious but it is making me aware of what is going unto my body. i have lost 6 pounds so far BUT I know that is water weight.

Anyhow..I would love to be a part of a support sytem. I have over 150 to lose.
  • YarnGoddess45
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm sending you a friend request :smile:
  • LisaKay91
    LisaKay91 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    155lbs is what I need to lose, I'd love to connect to any and everyone!
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I realize that I am the first (and maybe only...) guy to respond here, but I am always open to new contacts here and I get a lot of motivation from encouraging others. You all can feel free to add me...I'd love to hear what plans you're using.
  • xCyanideGirlx
    xCyanideGirlx Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    150 to lose, feel free to add :)
  • kezzam3
    kezzam3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I have 118lbs to lose, have already been eating better for the last 4 weeks (3 of those on MFP) and I've lost 15lbs to date (started at 131lbs to lose) please feel free to add me too! :)
  • sandraallangrimes
    sandraallangrimes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone here feel free to add me, I started out in mid Jan at 320 pds and now down to 276. Looking for long term buddies to support each other. We got this! Add me.