Options

Replies

• horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Nice...I like Victorious secret.. LOL
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    Team Green: I like burpee queens lol. I few that came to mind were dumbbell divas (surely someone can improve that) or MOUNTAIN CRUSHERS! (like mountain climbers?). Yeah, maybe I should think a bit more lol.
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    For TEAM GREEN: ( and yes I have to plug TrueBlood here)
    SHRED BANGERS

And yes if TRUEBLOOD was real I SOOOOOOO would be a FangBanger!!! MMMMMMMMMMMM ERIC lol
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Blue Team Name Ideas...

Blue Bombers
    Bikini Bottoms
    Bootie Busters
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I like Orange crush :) or maybe the orange crushers lol idk, I'm not very good at thinks like that.
    Team tangerine is cute too

I like the Orange Crushers,too!
  • rhapsody527
    Options
    Here are my measurements!

bust: 41"
    waist: 40"
    hips: 47"
    L Bicep: 15.25"
    R Bicep: 15"
    L Thigh: 24"
    R Thigh: 24"
  • uberbusymomma
    uberbusymomma Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have a few name ideas for the Orange Team
    Team Tangerine
    Orange Crush
    The Slim Fast's

:drinker:

Ohh, I like Team Tangerine...sounds catchy haha!
  • uberbusymomma
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 of the Shred is done. I have misplaced my measuring tape, but will have my measurements posted by this weekend.
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Hey Everyone! :smile:

Hope your week is going swell :bigsmile:

As for the Orange Teams name, I like all of the above. I also found this name which I think is witty: Belly Dumpers :laugh: like Belly Dancers...lol

I am up for any name :glasses:

M.:heart:
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    WEEKLY CHALLENGE 1: What motivates you? A trip to the beach with a new bikini? Living longer for your family? Just to feel better about yourself? Print out a picture that represents your motivation and put it on your refrigerator, cabinet or wherever your "bad foods" are hiding. Next time you want to make a bad food decision you'll be reminded of why you're working so hard!

What motivates me? To be vain...:love: I want to look good in my clothes and be able to feel confident about who I am and how I look. On a more serious note; I am motivated by my moms health, my own current health, and my self-esteem. I want to live a healthy life that does not require me to take medication in order to control my health. :smile:

WEEKLY CHALLENGE 2: Get with your teammates and come up with a new name for your group! Make it fun, catchy and meaningful!

Orange team has a lot of creative names so far! :bigsmile: I personally like Orange Crush and Belly Dumpers :tongue:

• CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    So here are my measurements according to that website. I still feel like I did them wrong, but as long as I do the same thing each time I'm good right?
    R Arm: 11.5in
    L Arm: 11.5in
    Chest: 39in
    Waist: 36 in
    Hip: 44 in
    R Thigh: 26.5 in
    L Thigh:26.5 in

Okay, so I may have done he waist wrong. At the skinniest part of my torso I am 33 in. But literally 1 in above my belly button like the website says, I am 36 in. Which one should I use?
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Blue team name
    Better leave us shred
    Better bodies
    Tight is right
    Umm that's all I got...
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Getting a WAY EARLY start this morning. Thanks to a phone call from work. D3L1 in the can. 32 oz water down the hatch. Time to shower and get ready for the REAL WORK day. Smiles and happiness to all. Remember today is HUMPDAY! or Wed nes day however you want to call it. See yall tonight
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    TEAM GREEN:

Yea Team Green! A lot of good suggestions so far!

I've compiled a list of all the names we have suggested so far, along with how many people have expressed support for each name at this point. (I counted the person who posted the name as one vote).

We can still keep adding to these -- I just wanted to get them all in one place so we can see what we have so far. Here they are, in order of support (and then in order of when they were suggested). Please let me know if I've missed any.

We're getting a lot of good suggestions! :-) Do you think we should set a date/time for all the suggestions to be in and have an official vote?

Victorious Secret (4)
    Burpee Queens (2)
    Weapons of Mass Reduction (2)

Shredheads (1)
    Shock & Awe (1)
    Born to Lose (1)
    The Born Losers (1)
    Thunder Blasters (1)
    Team Pounders (1)
    Team Energizer (1)
    Team Side Twisters (1)
    Twisters (1)
    Side Lungers (1)
    Dumbell Divas (1)
    Mountain Crushers (1)
    Shred Bangers (1)
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Tagity Tag Tag.

Off to D6!!!
  • uberbusymomma
    Options
    Hey Everyone! :smile:

Hope your week is going swell :bigsmile:

As for the Orange Teams name, I like all of the above. I also found this name which I think is witty: Belly Dumpers :laugh: like Belly Dancers...lol

I am up for any name :glasses:

Belly Dumpers, haha

Now that pretty much sums up one of my main reasons for being here, my BELLY! While I have been doing 30DS the last two night I just keep thinking about how tired I am of feeling like I look pregnant :blushing:
  • newtswifey07
    Options
    Blue Team Name Ideas...

Blue Bombers
    Bikini Bottoms
    Bootie Busters

oooooooooooooooo i like booty busters!!!! :laugh:
  • newtswifey07
    Options
    Blue team name
    Better leave us shred
    Better bodies
    Tight is right
    Umm that's all I got...

Better bodies and tight is right are awesome names!
  • newtswifey07
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who made it through day 2!!! i know i was so sore it took some serious motivation for me to get through it! Here's to an amazing day 3!

You are all amazing! Keep up the outstanding work!