Student who is fed up with bad life choices

mccokat
mccokat Posts: 130 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! My name's Kat. I'm a student who has basically screwed around with my weight since I was 13 or so.
I'm now at my heaviest, and I'm fed up with my terrible lifestyle choices, and the way that they're affecting my body. I'm looking to lose something like 55 pounds over the long-term, but the main goal is to try and develop a lifestyle that will keep me healthy while I adjust to living on my own.

Replies

• lolahahex2
    lolahahex2 Posts: 2 Member
    Nice to meet you Kat! The best way to live a healthy life style is through research, trial and error, and overall being happy about the choices you make. Make a healthy life style that fits you and your life needs. Best of luck to you! :smile:
  • michaeladickson92
    michaeladickson92 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey Kat, I started to lose weight whilst I was in uni and had moved into my own place too. For me the things that helped the most was organisation, portion sizes and finding the things I liked and concentrating on prepping meals. I was never consistant and binged a lot on food and rubbish too, but it helped me start to live better and I'm still doing it 4 years later!

I hope you find it easy to adust, I have been told it's 80% diet and 20% exercise so remember to concentrate on food but working out is important too! Good luck with your journey! x
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    You can do it Kay YOU have the power!