Water

Options
bobbywinter8
bobbywinter8 Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Tips on how you meet the water intake goal for the day! I need something fun because water is so blahhhh

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Honestly just carry a large bottle around with you everywhere. Eventually it becomes habit to sip away. Sometimes i slice up oranges and lemons and cucumber (go light on cucumber) and let them soak in a jug in the fridge. tastes pretty yummy once you get used to the lightly flavoured water, And its always cold xd
  • DVall30
    DVall30 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Carry a bottle and add lemon slices to it. Gives it a refreshing flavor
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I drink a fair amount of ice tea. There's not enough caffeine to counteract the amount of water so it's still hydrating and has a flavor I like. I drink hot tea too, but usually not as much as ice tea. I make it by the pitcher and keep it in the fridge :)
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I add cranberry juice to my bottle of water.
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Have several cool bottles that you like. I don't, and it occurs to me that this would help me out!
  • mdonsbach
    mdonsbach Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    it's just more of a habit for me...I use to hate water but I just started forcing myself to drink it at work and now it is just second nature. On a side note what does everyone thing of those concentrated flavor bursts you squeeze into your water? I really enjoy them...I'm starting to enjoy them too much.
  • liams987
    liams987 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I end up drinking half my water when im at the gym. So id say just general activity and keep sipping throughout the day
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I only drink water at work. I don't allow myself to drink anything else. I have a large Tervis and make sure I drink at least 2 of them a day. I also mix my protein powder with water because that ensures that I get water as well. But honestly once you get used to drinking it that's all you'll want to drink anyway so it becomes less of an issue
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I drink a LOT of different herbal teas
  • WinDeez
    WinDeez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I drink almost half a gallon of water every time I'm in the gym. Outside of that, I'm very strict on my eating window (intermittent fasting). So every time I feel hunger, I just look for something to drink (water, coffee with zero calorie sweetener or just plain black, diet sodas, etc...)
  • kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I carry a water bottle with me everyday that holds anywhere from 24 to 28 ounces each
  • GolfingDad5
    GolfingDad5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I carry a water bottle with me all day too. As soon as I empty it I go get a refill.
  • rhsdancer5
    rhsdancer5 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I got used to only drinking water and tea. Rarely will I have a carbonated drink. I just made it a habit. Also I flavor my water all the time! I love trying out new combinations of things to flavor my water with! Having some cute bottles helps make it less boring as well:p
  • Jbrad89
    Jbrad89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Big bottle + zero calorie flavour drops.