Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Stalled?

For about 3 weeks was fluctuating between 3 to 4 lbs. I would go up then back down, up then down, so on. I hadn't really been doing much exercise just staying under calories. So I decided to up the exercise to 5 nights a week for 15 minutes. Now I am dropping like crazy? Has anyone else had this experience?

Replies

• MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    For about 3 weeks was fluctuating between 3 to 4 lbs. I would go up then back down, up then down, so on. I hadn't really been doing much exercise just staying under calories. So I decided to up the exercise to 5 nights a week for 15 minutes. Now I am dropping like crazy? Has anyone else had this experience?

Yes, i didnt lose for like 6 weeks, drove me nuts, like you had a small window of about 3llbs, up then down! ive go from 20 mins a night 5 nights a week (plus walking 5 miles a day) to 70 minutes a night 6 days a week! i really think the excercise and building muscles helps shred the fat!
  • The more exercise ya do the quicker ya metablic rate!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    I;ve been stuck the past three weeks, this week i have uped my workout. i am hoping to see results!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member

Yes, i didnt lose for like 6 weeks, drove me nuts, like you had a small window of about 3llbs, up then down! ive go from 20 mins a night 5 nights a week (plus walking 5 miles a day) to 70 minutes a night 6 days a week! i really think the excercise and building muscles helps shred the fat!

You hit the nail on the head. Building muscle through exercise ABSOLUTELY helps get rid of fat! Good luck!
  • sometimes its not the weight, its the way it 'redistributes' how are your clothes looking?
  • timlord
    timlord Posts: 158
    change intensity, reps, rst period, resistance amounts duration, confuse your body
  • fittraier
    fittraier Posts: 138
    change intensity, reps, rst period, resistance amounts duration, confuse your body

yeup you need to mix things up to confuse your body...
  • sillygoose20
    sillygoose20 Posts: 6 Member
    I wasn't surprised that I lost. But more about the amount I lost so quickly.