hi everyone

Options
Just want to say hi, as I am new to this site.

Replies

• MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to the site.
  • rddeppy
    rddeppy Posts: 44
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • bfb36
    bfb36 Posts: 3
    Options
    so how is everyone finding this site, so far it looks like it could be a great tool for making life changes
  • Kappyoc
    Kappyoc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi...welcome! Great site for encouragement and to keep track of your intake of calories and output of exercises. I don't keep up with the exercise side of it, but keeping track of my food has allowed me to realize where my pitfalls are. Add me as a friend and we can encourage each other along the way. You'll find this site most helpful!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    It just takes a little work on your part. My advice is educate yourself on healthy eating. Buy a food scale and watch portions. Limit processed and fast foods. Cook fresh Veggies and Meats. Eat whole grain Low carb Low Cal Breads and Pasta. Fresh Fruits. Did I say watch Portions. In the beginning it will be hard to get over cravings. But if you stick with it you will. Don't drink your calories. Did I say watch portions. Oh and watch portions.
  • idatatelooses
    Options
    welcome to the site...i joined in november but wasn't active till coming back today; lots of great encouragement and way of making new weight loss friends....:smile: