I'm new and would appreciate some friends.

Options
My name is Christinia. I'm beginning my journey again after having my 2nd child and healing from an arm injury. I'm a stay at home mom. My hobbies include playing Clash of Clans, making things, looking for outdoor adventures, and staying away from people. Yes, I've made a hobby out of being antisocial. Woo! I'd appreciate some new friends to help with the whole motivational aspect of regaining my energy levels and losing this weight again. Add me if you think we would get along and motivate each other.

Replies

• Exercisewoman
    Exercisewoman Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    HI I work a lot but spend a lot of time making things too. Been on here a while but need motivation sometimes, like anyone does
  • Hollyannsat7
    Hollyannsat7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Holly. May I ask what kind of things you guys like to make. I do to, but with crocheting! I'd like to see if we can help each other loose weight and motivate each other for succes!
  • _Sarah_26
    _Sarah_26 Posts: 7 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hello LagerthaStark. It sounds like we have a bit in common. I have struggling with weight after the birth of my second child (been just about 4 years). I too am antisocial and the few friends I have are scattered around the country (Canada), busy with their own issues. I am also a fellow Clasher (clash of clans and clash royal).
  • BronxCav
    BronxCav Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new also and would like the new friends to keep me coming back.
  • LagerthaStark
    LagerthaStark Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Holly. I make aromatherapy sugar scrubs, bubble bath, bath bombs, and butterfly feeders. I love learning how to make new things. Hi Sarah. My friends are also scattered. I live in West Virginia. I don't have any neighbors and it take me an hour to drive to my closest friend's house. That's awesome that you Clash. My clash name is Lagertha. The clan I run is called Blood Harvest and it is level 7. If you ever want to stop in for a visit feel free to do so, but make sure you put my name in the request. We do 24/7 wars and don't allow regular requests in.
  • Hollyannsat7
    Hollyannsat7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh my GOD wow you are a busy bee lol sounds awesome. I think it's cool you guys play clash of clans! My boyfriend plays that game too.
  • garrettg_78
    garrettg_78 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me