Trying to lose 120 pounds

Options
Hello! I'm beginning my journey to lose over 100 pounds. I'd love to have some fitnesspal friends for support and advice. Add me please as a friend. :)

Replies

• kezzam3
    kezzam3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have already lost 15lbs and still have another 118lb to go so we are trying to lose similar amounts. Feel free to add me, we can keep eachother motivated :)
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this! MFP helped me lose over 100 lbs and I love paying forward by helping encourage others to succeed! Feel free to add me!
  • msgamer87
    msgamer87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I first started MFP a little over 3 years ago, but I lacked motivation (You know... Aside from dropping the weight and gettin healthy!
  • msgamer87
    Options
    Oops, does the mobile app not post all of the message? Well, feel free to add me
  • msgamer87
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Sorry, msgs seem to get cut off on mobile.
  • AmishwmnPachuridaj
    AmishwmnPachuridaj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me i am 233 pounds and need to be 125 pounds loaded the frig with raw veggies for lettuce wraps I am diabetic with Hashimotos thyroid so Endo and PCP both want me on low carb...got a new bicycle to ride around neighborhood i walk to parks and will be restarting yoga tai chi dvds work out to dumb bell wall poster i am a carb junke and that is my downfall..so here it is week one of really getting serious...need support in this journey..helpppp meeee LOL
  • TheHappyLoser
    TheHappyLoser Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have only 96 more pounds to go. NO longer in the 3 digits. I would like to join your journey. But we are not "trying," we are doing it. :-)