Getting back on track

Options
2»

Replies

• kec_15
    kec_15 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Power to ya!! I am on the same page. Fell off the wagon for a couple months though soo super determined to get back.

Awesome! We can do it
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    kec_15 wrote: »
    Hey y'all! So I'm at my 53 day streak on MFP, however for the last couple weeks I've been slacking on my food entries and workouts (blame spring break) So, I'm ready to get back on track and get this summer body ready, who's with me! :)

Judging by your profile pic you look pretty awesome already! :) If I can get to where you look already I will be very ready for bathing suit season. You go girl!
  • kec_15
    Options
    Aww that's very sweet thank you! I don't have great self esteem so that means a lot :)@perkymommy
  • kec_15
    Options
    pburkert wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! I need some mfp friends!

Trish

• kec_15
    Options
    Sad to announce I lost my streak when I left the country... :( but I'm still working hard and staying motivated!
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    It's all about the long haul. I've been into fitness for a long time, but I've only seen the light about nutrition for a few months now.

For me it's all about loving yourself. If you do this regardless of if you fail or not, you will be able to stay the course. To make a lifelong commitment to the changes we have all made, you have to let it go sometimes, but make sure to return. Shaming (yourself or others) never works, and will eventually lead to just giving up.

Feel free to send me a request. Either way, keep up the good work!
  • ktwebb25
    ktwebb25 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    kec_15 wrote: »
    Sad to announce I lost my streak when I left the country... :( but I'm still working hard and staying motivated!

It happens, dont beat yourself up about it ! your motivated and thats what matters ! :)
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Always looking for people to keep me on point. I love how you can share your diary. Keeps you thinking!
  • kec_15
    Options
    It's all about the long haul. I've been into fitness for a long time, but I've only seen the light about nutrition for a few months now.

For me it's all about loving yourself. If you do this regardless of if you fail or not, you will be able to stay the course. To make a lifelong commitment to the changes we have all made, you have to let it go sometimes, but make sure to return. Shaming (yourself or others) never works, and will eventually lead to just giving up.

Feel free to send me a request. Either way, keep up the good work!

Great advice!!
  • indigoss66
    indigoss66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day #4 of being back on track! With you!!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Refocusing is good. In only 4 months I've re-checked my weighing and logging practices several times. Lazy and repetitive is unfocused and erroneous.
  • chickboy0
    chickboy0 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've been at it for a month or two, but only lost 12 pounds. Which is... decent.. about 1 pound a week I suppose. I would like to up my exercising frequency though.
  • leeburton2016
    leeburton2016 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi bodybuilder in the uk here nice to see ur doing well keep it up
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    In need of more active friends! I'll shoot you a request!
  • DVall30
    DVall30 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Stay motivated and dont be hard on yourself if u miss a day or 2. Its life and its all about adopting healthy habits u can maintain. Keep it up and add me 2