Body Beast

Options
Just started 4 weeks ago... absolutely love it! People were noticing a difference in just 3 weeks. I have more energy, and still able to enjoy good food. I lost 7lbs in 3 weeks! Truly the best workouts I've done in years =.)

Replies

• shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Me and my husband just started week six yesterday and love it. I think it's a great program.
  • Heartlight441
    Heartlight441 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    saseret12 wrote: »
    Just started 4 weeks ago... absolutely love it! People were noticing a difference in just 3 weeks. I have more energy, and still able to enjoy good food. I lost 7lbs in 3 weeks! Truly the best workouts I've done in years =.)

It's definitely on my wish list!! Is it do-able at home, with just dumbbells?
    btw saseret12, your picture is amazing...I dream to look like that one day!!
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    How do you ladies like it for the legs? I'm an apple shaped woman (broad up top; narrow at the bottom) and I need alot of help in the booty area. LMBO. I have alot of fat to lose so I'm working on a deficit. I know I can't build on a deficit but I can at least lift, round, and shapen. Do you guys think Body Beast is a good idea for that?
  • Emijanine
    Emijanine Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 of Body Beast. It's good for legs and butt, but I recommend 21Day Fix Extreme or Hammer and Chisel more if you really want to tone up your butt and legs!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Emijanine wrote: »
    I'm on week 5 of Body Beast. It's good for legs and butt, but I recommend 21Day Fix Extreme or Hammer and Chisel more if you really want to tone up your butt and legs!

I did Body Beast for the very first lifting program I ever did. I have adopted some things from it and use it in a larger hybrid program now. First timers, this is a pretty good workout. Recommend getting many sets of dumbbells, a bench if you can get one, and either a chin up bar (with assist) or the resistant bands.

Leg day on both build and bulk will leave you not being able to walk when you first do it.

Hammer and Chisel is meh. It does focus on butt/legs but has some really dumb workouts in it. No focus or for a better choice of words, extremely lacking in upper body.