22 and tired of the weight

Options
Hello,
My soon to be husband and I are on a weight loss journey. We have done pretty well in the past but over the last few months we have slipped up. We think it's the wedding stress! But we keep eating things we know we shouldn't. I'm looking for friends to help motivate me and all motivate back. Please feel free to add me and kick my butt into gear!
I would love to hear and and all tips that work for y'all. Thank you.

Replies

• Amada03
    Amada03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I'm with you! :smile:
  • sam1053
    sam1053 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar situation, except I deal with stress from college. Add me!
  • Loganmmontgomery
    Loganmmontgomery Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    sam1053 wrote: »
    I am in a similar situation, except I deal with stress from college. Add me!
    Me too! I've got a lot going on- as I'm sure you do too! But we can do it
  • Rachelcampbell92
    Rachelcampbell92 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been doing slightly the same, trying to lose weight for my sisters wedding and it's not happening I keep giving in to the cravings :( it's definitely hard but I've learned that if you have something bad don't feel crappy and don't think 'I've been bad already I might as well be bad the rest of the day', but go straight to being good again! :smile:
  • rmxc1024
    rmxc1024 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I see you live in St. Peters? I grew up in Fenton, MO but moved to Boston 2 years ago. I just got married 6 months ago (near STL!) so I know how stressful the wedding can be :)

I never got down to my ideal wedding weight due to grad school stress (Wanted to lose 10 more pounds), and now in the past 6 months I've put on 20 more..... oops!
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • Loganmmontgomery
    Loganmmontgomery Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    rmxc1024 wrote: »
    Hey girl! I see you live in St. Peters? I grew up in Fenton, MO but moved to Boston 2 years ago. I just got married 6 months ago (near STL!) so I know how stressful the wedding can be :)

I never got down to my ideal wedding weight due to grad school stress (Wanted to lose 10 more pounds), and now in the past 6 months I've put on 20 more..... oops!

Congrats on the marriage! Wow that's so awesome! Yeah the wedding is stressful and unfortunately this time of year I get sucked into bad foods (grad parties, birthday parties, bbqs, etc). If you're looking to drop weight again, you can totally do it!