davehogg1990
davehogg1990 Posts: 63 Member
I want a new console but can't choose,
What's ur opinions? :)

Replies

• davehogg1990
    Options
    Ah I see thanks :) I have nephews who will use,it aswell so it's hard to chose
  • MalcolmX1983
    MalcolmX1983 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Ps4
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Different platforms have different choices in games, if you are a shoot em kill kinda guy, go with XBox, if you like more in depth games, go with PS4, they are pretty comparable, both charge for on line play, the XBox free games tend to be a little better, both typically release the high demand games. I have both and a Wii U, and all hand held in my home, and if I had to chose between them, I would go PS4.

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Not really sure myself , I have PS4 but Xbox has more exclusives

Also I think Xbox Gold members get better deals than PSPlus members

I remember when I had 360 and I got deals on all kinds of awesome games , PS4 gives you these *kitten* games that have gotten bad reviews and they're like arcade which I'm not a fan of

I think PS4 graphics are little bit more realistic than Xbox One which I think look a little more cartoon. That's all I can offer there
  • davehogg1990
    Options
    Thanks mixed comments ps4 seems more popular however I like the look of xbox :/
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest here. It's all preference.

I own an xbox one. They release free games every month and there's backwards compatibility. I think most people would agree xbox has better exclusive releases, but I would buy a PS4 too. I think PS4 is awesome, I just dont own one.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I personally found the ecosystem and UI of the xbox to be lacking, but then again, I didn't like the original, nor did I like the 360. Personally, I've always enjoyed the Playstation/Sony systems better, but that's just me. If you plan on playing online multiplayer, I'd say go with whatever system you have more friends on.

I also found the performance of the PS4 to be better, but that's subjective.
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I personally found the ecosystem and UI of the xbox to be lacking, but then again, I didn't like the original, nor did I like the 360. Personally, I've always enjoyed the Playstation/Sony systems better, but that's just me. If you plan on playing online multiplayer, I'd say go with whatever system you have more friends on.

I also found the performance of the PS4 to be better, but that's subjective.
    No, you are right, the performance is better. But it's irrelevant to me. While it is noticeable, it really is only noticeable to people who game a decent amount, unless you are going to play captain obvious and go for a side by side comparison
  • nadimsabra
    nadimsabra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have both
  • nadimsabra
    nadimsabra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    No difference really expect for the exclusive games chose the one that you want certain games for
  • davehogg1990
    Options
    Yeah I might go for ps4
  • Ramlupa
    Ramlupa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    ps4
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Depends, do you like playing multilayer? If so, do you know more folk with an xbone or ps4?

If you're not too fussed with multilayer and don't have many friends on one specific console I'd say go for ps4.
  • davehogg1990
    Options
    I have more friends with ps4 but I like xbox more :/
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    Well if you like xbox more then that's answered your own question really hasn't it? :smile:
  • davehogg1990
    Options
    Not really as my nephews will be using it and their friends have ps4 :/ do I be selfish and get xbox or not :/
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    Who is going to be using it more? If the answer is you then yes, hah
  • davehogg1990
    Options
    Haha I'm not sure lol
  • lisarey1977
    lisarey1977 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ps4