Looking for motivated friends with open diaries! :)

Options
I've been at this for a while now, but recently started really sticking to it. I would love to have more friends that are highly motivated so we can support each other along the way! Please feel free to add me or leave a comment and I will add you!

Replies

• flautitalovespb
    flautitalovespb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think my diary is open! Just started using the app again the other day though, so still trying to get adjusted
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Like you, I've been on MFP a long time but just recently started to think about my goals differently and it's been sticking as a result. My diary is open and I've been working really hard at being 100% honest with it (instead of conveniently not logging bad days) and at logging every day including weekends.
  • carnivorousmoon
    carnivorousmoon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wide open diary here! Been doing some final tweaks, but def looking for friends also.
  • DavesGoal185
    DavesGoal185 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Im also looking for friends that are motivating. Feel free to add me!
  • WA_mama2
    WA_mama2 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm about 2/3rds way to my first goal weight. I'm on everyday!
  • imaginaryjewel5
    imaginaryjewel5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Recently re-started using and would love more people to keep me accountable! Add me :)
  • LeoZandi
    LeoZandi Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yup mine is :)
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am highly motivated, and highly active. Only issue is that I have trouble calculating maintenance while working. So some days logging is almost irrelivant for me but I still will spend time seeing what friends have done for the day. So anyone wanting another friend, add me. I
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Mines open. I basically track for macros now..but it's all there. :p
  • caitmommy
    caitmommy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Food and fitness diary is open :)
  • SJBanks89
    SJBanks89 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have a open diary and on streak 139!!
  • lra6805
    lra6805 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My diary is open as well! Add me! I am working on a new blend of calories currently but switching back to macros the first week in June. Trying to shock my body beyond a plateau!