FitBit Friends [ need the Motivation ! ]

Options
Hello! I'm Fran.
I'm 19 years old turning 20 and I just got my new FitBit Alta today, I had the Fitbit Flex and Jawbone Up, went back to Fitbit. Anyways! I'm trying to lose weight, I already made myself a workout plan, now I just have to stick to it.

I have 40lbs to lose, and I was wondering if anyone would like to help me. We can cheer each other on, do challenges, and other things! So, Fitbit users .. let's get to stepping!

www.fitbit.com/user/4LWWRN

Replies

• tiffyree23
    tiffyree23 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name's Tiffany. I purchased the fit bit charge back in february, as an early mothers day gift for myself ;) and i love it. I have been working on getting my 10,000 steps through out the day, whether it's from fitness walking a mile or 2, or just staying active through the day. I actually just signed on to do the 10,000 step fitness challenge on myfitness pal, a few minutes ago. So this is perfect. My goal is to build up to where Im actually exercise walking my 10,000 steps on top of just being more active through the day. I feel like I have built a good base so i just need to keep going and challenge myself to lose the weight i need and be healthy. I also cancelled my gym membership and start a 4 days a week workout plan this tuesday. Sooooo, haha, this better work.
  • TarynItUp06
    TarynItUp06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Taryn, I just added you OP! Not sure how to post the link you did to share mine but if anyone else would like I would also like more Fitbit friends to motivate each other!
  • heatherkershaw8
    heatherkershaw8 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • northy1971
    northy1971 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
  • HCH7
    HCH7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Hollihutch@gmail.com
  • sb191
    sb191 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yo! I am so here for making new fitbit buddies, especially on those days and weeks when I lose motivation. Add me and join my weekly challenges! www.fitbit.com/user/263Q86
  • KymberlyGiudici
    KymberlyGiudici Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can always use the encouragement and support, too!

https://www.fitbit.com/user/2FF6QL
  • KymberlyGiudici
    KymberlyGiudici Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    tiffyree23 wrote: »
    Hi! My name's Tiffany. I purchased the fit bit charge back in february, as an early mothers day gift for myself ;) and i love it. I have been working on getting my 10,000 steps through out the day, whether it's from fitness walking a mile or 2, or just staying active through the day. I actually just signed on to do the 10,000 step fitness challenge on myfitness pal, a few minutes ago. So this is perfect. My goal is to build up to where Im actually exercise walking my 10,000 steps on top of just being more active through the day. I feel like I have built a good base so i just need to keep going and challenge myself to lose the weight i need and be healthy. I also cancelled my gym membership and start a 4 days a week workout plan this tuesday. Sooooo, haha, this better work.

Hi, Tiffany!

Go to your FitBit profile page and copy the address in the search bar, thats your individual user profile to share a link to. Copy, then paste it here to give others a link to get you added. :)