36hours Fasting

Options
2»

Replies

• katsoslim
    katsoslim Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fasting or "detoxing" follower but to each their own. I'd try a vegetable juice cleanse for a couple days if it was organic and made fresh but I just love food too much. :) I used to think all fasting was nonsense but the documentary "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" changed my mind. My friend made me watch it as she was doing a cleanse.. 30 days of only fresh vegetable juice.. That was almost 4 years ago and it has seriously changed her life. Again, it's not for me but hope it works out for you. Be safe. Try vegetable soup perhaps..?
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" is just a really long infomercial for those juicers he sells.
  • katsoslim
    katsoslim Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Lol! I didn't know he sold juicers? Then you're probably right
  • Remilia_Scarlet
    Remilia_Scarlet Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I used to do 24-48 hour water fasts often enough when I was religious. That time frame isn't big enough to cause any major stomach problems when breaking fast. You should be fine as long as you stay away from foods that are too greasy or cause acid reflux.
  • samsonquadros
    samsonquadros Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have resumed intermittent fasting.... 36hours fast was piece of cake.... I was able to devour spicy prawns curry and salmon fry last night... I had this funny feeling that I may have problem with spices after the fast but I guess my body is quite comfortable to handle it.