Insanity!
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    Heavy lifting and yoga <3
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Isn't beach body a group of workouts that are normally given with shakeology?
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    T25, Insanity, Body Beast and PiYo. All great workouts (but mainly because they don't have Tony Horton..he annoys me lol). Despite the bad rap they get because of the "coaches" pushiness the workouts are great.
  • megmo1985
    megmo1985 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I really like Piyo and Insanity. Piyo is more strength and flexibility with a mixture of pilates. Insanity is definitely HIT with a lot of jumping, which can be tough on your knees. Both are awesome though!

Also, to the question about Beachbody with Shakeology. I've NEVER done shakeology but I do like beachbody's workouts, which is what they started out as before getting into shakeology. I don't go through any "coaches" and go directly to the website to purchase.

If you need to workout at home Beachbody is a good way to get into a routine.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    For BeachBody dvd's only, it has to be Body Beast..

You do not have to do any coaches or buy their shakes, pre workouts or other stuff.

I hope this thread does not turn into one of those Shakeology threads and can stay on point with "favorite beachbody workout"!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I've done a lot of them at so far my 2 favorites are; Insanity, and TurboFire.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    For me it's CIZE. So much fun and huge calorie burn.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Any particular reason you're asking about BeachBody?

I ask because my favorite home DVD workout is RushFit, which isn't BeachBody.
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    trueblu3 wrote: »
    What is rushfit? I'm willing to try anything new

A home system done my mma star George "rush" st. Pierre. Same type of thing as insanity etc.
  • sarochka85
    sarochka85 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Insanity Max 30
    T25
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    Always dug the p90 series...
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    The Insanity series. Insanity, Insanity Max 30, Insanity The Asylum. All my favs. :smile:
  • ValkyrieLula
    ValkyrieLula Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've just started insanity, and so far like it.
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    The original P90x, X3, hammer & chisel, insanity max 30, 22 minute hard corps, body beast
  • mags_sloniker
    mags_sloniker Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Cize, 22 Minute Hard Corps, and I just started X3 yesterday! Love it so far!
  • Tophermom
    Tophermom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Isn't beach body a group of workouts that are normally given with shakeology?

The company Beach body offers workout dvds and supplements and so forth. ..