I'm in!
    SW: 188
    CW: 188
    GW: 155
  • Chelseatheturtle
    Chelseatheturtle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I'll join.
    Weight loss has been a slow process for me. SW was 343 lbs. 8 years ago. CW is 255 as of this morning (yes, I do weigh everyday). My GW as of now is 170 (but BMI says the 145 would put me in healthy range). I have been maintaining the 250's for the last year and it is annoying. Now that I am finished with my undergraduate career (Whoop!), I can focus more on exercising and logging my food (as well as finding a job).

I am working toward a Colorado trip this October. Love to hike. I'd like to be down to at least 220 by the time the trip rolls around.

I'll post what exercise I did everyday (along with the weekly weigh in) just so I can convey what I do on a daily basis (except Sunday, it's my rest day).

Friend this Aggie if you wish!
    Thanks and Gig'em!
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i am in too!!!
  • THenry8
    THenry8 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I wanna join too please!!
  • bjaneb
    bjaneb Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I decided yesterday that I would commit to a 12 week plan. I plan on running a 5k on September 10. I have setup a written exercise and goals journal to add to my MFP. I created a training plan for endurance and strength and now I have to put all of this in place. I would love to join the challenge to stay accountable!
    SW 194
    CW 161.4
    GW 130
  • gendoll
    gendoll Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I could definitely use some motivation. I have a Cruise in July (9th thru the 16th) but I will weigh in before I leave and when I return. That should keep me from pigging out on vacation and motivate me to use the gym on the ship, haha! Feel free to friend me as well.

SW 232.6
    CW 212.8
    GW 160 (for now)
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    count me in, please
  • zollarn
    zollarn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • birtley15
    birtley15 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I need accountability to keep me on track this summer!!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,015 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Since folks are already posting their stats, thought I would too...
    51yo, 5'3"
    SW/CW 149
    GW 120 (or lower)
    GW (by end of Aug) 130 (a little more than the projected 134 in 15 weeks at 1 lb per week)

Shooting for 1-2 pounds / week of weight loss. My typical exercises are walking, paddleboarding, the gazelle machine in my living room, and various strength training. I race stand up paddleboards as an amateur and want to be stronger and lighter for the fall race season which starts in October. Also, a bit tired of being one of the heavier girls at the SUP races since most of my competitors are distance runners and triathletes too, so they are in fabulous shape. Should have a couple of races this summer to check my progress, but my spring race season is pretty much over. I did well for the spring, but want to get faster for the fall.
  • 2012jlmjlm
    2012jlmjlm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me as a friend as well :)
  • antron130
    antron130 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in!!
  • orochiwarrior
    orochiwarrior Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'll join
  • ValJRed
    ValJRed Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely in if there's room for one more.
  • GettingGoalsDone
    GettingGoalsDone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :-)
  • dainerz
    dainerz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in for some challenges! :)
  • sliminby60
    sliminby60 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i am in