This is my story.

Options
Dawnze
Dawnze Posts: 3 Member
Hello my name is Dawnze (that's what all my family and friends call me.). Just to give you a quick run down on my life. I was a single mother raising 3 beautiful daughters on my own for years. I found the "Love" of my life. We dated 10 years before getting engaged, we were engaged for 3 years before we married, we will be married 4 years this July and he still makes me feel beautiful everyday. I however, don't feel as beautiful as he tells me. I started to become over weight about 2 years into our relationship due to some medical issues then depression hit because of the medical issues. Then I became more depressed as every year went by that we dated and everyone kept asking when we would get married. We were happy with raising our girls and we had no time for marriage. However that is what I told myself at the time it wasn't until much later that I realized I was depressed because the love of my life hadn't asked me to marry him. I felt as though I wasn't good enough to marry but I was good enough to raise the girls, work keep the house and put a meal on the table everyday. I longed for that commitment in my life, because I didn't have that I turned to good to ease the pain. But with that's sad story told, I am here to try to improve myself this time around and hopeful become that beautiful person my husband fell in love with and has a blind eye to my weight issue. I have managed to beat alcoholism and smoking both over 19 years each. No it's time to take this demon that controls me and beat it as well. On to a better skinner and healthier life.

Replies

• Mikestruggle
    Mikestruggle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good for you, now get after it!
  • godlikepoetyes
    godlikepoetyes Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Good for You! Joining MFP is the first step. If you work this program, you will lose weight. Losing weight won't fix your life, but you will feel better.
  • FelixaVK
    FelixaVK Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do it... you are not alone. :)
  • trandaphine
    trandaphine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    U lose any weight yey?
  • Dawnze
    Options
    Well according to the website. www.ilodtwhat.com I have currently lost 1 bald eagle as of this morning. 12 pounds down. Thank you everyone. I know I'm not alone in this weight loss journey, it just seems like I'm walking alone even with people around me. I am bond and determined I will win this fight. Thank you for the support again.
  • Dawnze
    Options
    Sorry I typed the wrong webpage. Please forgive me. www.ilostwhat.com. That is the correct webpage.