100+ pounds to lose

Options
Hello I have 100+pounds to lose and am looking for anyone in the same boat to be accountability partners. I have tried several times to lose weight always giving up about 2 weeks in. This time i want it to be different. Anyone is welcome to join me and keep my fanny accountable.

Replies

• Tan_lyons
    Tan_lyons Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Added you
  • realbiglu
    realbiglu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same predicament. I have lost 100lbs several times (weight watchers, on my own) but then slowly gain it back. A month ago I was the heaviest I have ever been. I took on a new job where I walk alot and have dropped 15lbs since then. Got this garmin tracker at the same time and it has been fun plus helpful. Just started today using the food log.
  • sheriw0207
    sheriw0207 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in the boat right there with you.
    I am new to using this site and would love to have accountability partners.
    I have the Garmin Viviosmart HR and it syncs with this site so that is what brought me here.
    Please feel free to add me. I look forward to chatting with you soon.
  • StephAriel
    StephAriel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here. I am the heaviest I've ever been, so I decided it was time for a change. I'd love to make some friends on here to swap encouragement. You guys feel free to add me.
  • Kevertt1
    Kevertt1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too have 100+ pounds to get rid of. I have been trying to do this on my own, but haven't lost anything. Need guidance and support, but will to do the same for anyone.
  • clairelouisenewton
    clairelouisenewton Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too! Wow it's so nice to find others. Feel free to add me :) xxx
  • bellkat31
    bellkat31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I restarted my journey a week ago after taking two months off. Anyone can feel free to add me
  • TheHappyLoser
    TheHappyLoser Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have only 96 lbs to go. I started 13 days ago and 4 lbs were gone last Friday. I am determined to better my life. I want to lose to gain and I will not stop before I reach my goal.
  • rmhil805
    rmhil805 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too am the heaviest I have ever been and am starting small with 20 pounds at a time, however, really need to lose about 90-100 pounds overall. Please feel free to add me, I would love to have some encouragement and would be happy to do the same :-)
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    im with you all!!!!
  • PeridotSoul16
    PeridotSoul16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can day ditto, ditto, ditto. ;) Any of you can feel free to add me. I'm also new here and looking for support buddies.
  • Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    I started with 131.8 pounds to lose and I have 48 to go. Feel free to add me, everyone.
  • newereveryday
    newereveryday Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to go as well - need to lose half my body weight. It's so crazy to think that in the end, I'll weight as much as I lost! I would love to be friends with others who are in the 100+ boat, especially those, like me, who have done it before and understand the guilt associated with the re-gain.
  • mrsharvey05
    mrsharvey05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too have 100+ lbs to loose. I have tried for years to loose and I drop a few dress sizes and then life kicks in and I get lazy! I'd love to have some friends on here to keep me accountable! I need it! Feel free to add me.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    Same boat here!
  • ehumbert08
    ehumbert08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. This is the first time I've ever been truly unhappy with my weight and actively trying to change it.
  • crystalmorrison378
    crystalmorrison378 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Also on the 100lb count down here... 24lbs down, 76 to go!
  • ashatwell87
    ashatwell87 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone can add me as well! I am very active on here, we can keep each other accountable and motivated :)
  • _treehugger74
    _treehugger74 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose as well - feel free to add me! :)
  • chimonetabron2014
    chimonetabron2014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am most definitely in the same boat. I've had MyFitnessPall for a long time & have decided to use it as much as possible! I also need accountability partners & encouragement. Feel free to add me yall :)