Halfway there… 36 down, 36(ish) to go

Options
jmb6739
jmb6739 Posts: 225 Member
I love the success stories. On days when I feel like my motivation is slipping, I always come here and read up on how others are doing. It helps me to make better choices. I’m not nearly there yet, but at the midway point, and since I get motivation from others, and could use a boost myself, I thought I’d post! I had been struggling to see any changes as of late, but when I put the starting picture (January) next to the pictures from this week, I can see the change. I’m not always perfect in this journey, but overall, I’ve never been over more than a day at a time, and haven’t really gotten off track this year. I’m focusing more on lifestyle changes than anything else. For the first time ever, I have complete confidence I’ll get to an appearance I’m happy with this year. I’m not sure what that number will be, and I don’t really care about the scale, so much as I do my fitness, and feeling good about my body! (Please excuse my blacked out face, my trainer always makes me laugh during pictures, so I look goofy)
mqa956yalgl7.jpg
kvkmksz1dn9c.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!