Why are you losing the weight for?

Options
Well I am trying not to go the gastric bypass road, but I need to get out of the 300. 6'1 ,350 pounds. Not healthy....I plan on taking this battle to get to 180 pounds seriously. Week by week I will meal plan. Try my best to stay under 2000 calories a day. It's day two...you're only 28....and life will get better. Bloop. Back to my cloud that's higher than Willie Nelson's

Replies

• megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    1. Improve lung function (currently not brilliant)
    2. Not to have to buy new clothes in a bigger size
    3. To look the best version of me that I can
  • KatMR16
    KatMR16 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Fit into my old clothing before i had 2 kids. I'm only 24 and i want to live a long and healthy life. Also, we are going to Florida at the end of July or early August. So.... that is enough motivation lol
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    1. feel better about myself in how my body looks
    2. be healthy and have more energy
    3. hopefully live longer for my kids sake!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    For me, to be healthy. To fit into nice clothes for my sisters wedding.
  • bonyeama19
    bonyeama19 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    We all can do anything we want. It's in the mind...I'm still figuring that out
  • trollerskates
    trollerskates Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I dont want to have a "good enough" attitude about life anymore. So if my goal is 20 min i do 21.
  • christihubbart
    christihubbart Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im tired of being fat. I've lost 24lbs, and already feel better! I have three kids, I need to be a good example.
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Mine is because I have a lot of stomach issues and one of my problems is a hiatal hernia. The more weight I gain, the worse everything got. So I want to lose weight in hopes things will get better and with less fat adding pressure on that hernia, maybe it will do better. I am also getting married in August and going on a honeymoon cruise. I know we won't have money to afford clothes but I would like to actually look nice for the cruise and hoping to fit back into my old clothes. I only own work clothes right now because I can't afford anything else. So I don't want to go on a cruise dressed to work in an office... lol
  • DylsGrandma
    DylsGrandma Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My main reason for wanting to lose weight is for my health. I am diabetic and just started on Insulin. I want to have more energy and be around to see my grandson grow up. Also, I am certainly more confident when I feel good about myself and I am living a healthier lifestyle.
  • LisaKay91
    LisaKay91 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    1. I have not been under 140 pounds since 4th grade.
    2. I want to be healthy to keep up with my growing 3 year old son
    3. I want to be a dancer. I never learned to dance and being overweight I never had the confidence to move. I want to gain the strength to actually pole dance. I admire those who can hold their body weight on one!
    4. I want to be able to wear a nice bathing suit and water ski as well as use the air chair. My dad lives on the river and I always wished I had the confidence and strength to hold myself up on the skis.
  • simpinguk96
    simpinguk96 Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    1. To be able to look at myself in the mirror.
    2. To not be looked at in disgust and be admired.
    3. To have a chance with women.
    4. To increase my confidence.
    the list goes on, I think about these reasons everyday when I think about snacking.