Susannahwlj Posts: 4,468 Member
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »
    Susy2190 wrote: »
    lauranorr wrote: »
    19vx4dmavi62.png

Didn't want to post up cause i still have a long way to go but I'm proud so far.. excuse the dirty mirror lol -_-

you look FANTASTIC....your belly looks so flat and you look fit and strong....gorgeous

Thanks hun :) Just have to work on the bottom half lol

Can we be the judge of that? Lol :)

Lmaoo keep dreaming ;)
    19vx4dmavi62.png

Didn't want to post up cause i still have a long way to go but I'm proud so far.. excuse the dirty mirror lol -_-

Wow. Great job. How far are you gonna cut down you're body fat % ?

Not sure how far I want to go yet!
    It's been quiet hard but I'll see how far I can push myself

You can push hard ;) You look like you're body type can take a whole lot of abuse. Hourglass shape right? Slightly stronger upper body? It's a very athletic female body ;) You should go all the way :*

Not sure what I was reading there.. my imagination was taking me somewhere else lol
    But yea I'll probably take your advice and keep it going toll I can't take it no more!!
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    fguowwu85xb2.jpg

no make up (well, besided my brows ), no filter, nothing because i always post with eyeliner/mascara on
    you are naturally beautiful

• MoeMoe1515
    MoeMoe1515 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    No make up, no filter.. Just me fresh out of the shower...
    h7vmpt67rqor.jpg

I don't really know how to do makeup or filter :sweat_smile:

Hello!!!
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    fguowwu85xb2.jpg

no make up (well, besided my brows ), no filter, nothing because i always post with eyeliner/mascara on
    you are naturally beautiful

thank you :smile:

there are too many gorgeous girls on these boards!
  • Susannahwlj
    Options
    fguowwu85xb2.jpg

Beautiful
  • Susannahwlj
    Options
    fskhmne6rrir.jpg

Lounge Act... by the pool B)
    @mandingo627 for you papi <3

<3<3<3
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    This is my "4 people called outta work today" face. :# blargh. Happy Hump Day, beautiful people!
    dnfk8jdr6q76.jpg

That stinks having 4 coworkers call off. Do your best and I agree with Fairhaven, at least you're looking like a dream!
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    19vx4dmavi62.png

you look FANTASTIC....your belly looks so flat and you look fit and strong....gorgeous

Lmaoo keep dreaming ;)
    19vx4dmavi62.png

You can push hard ;) You look like you're body type can take a whole lot of abuse. Hourglass shape right? Slightly stronger upper body? It's a very athletic female body ;) You should go all the way :*

Not sure what I was reading there.. my imagination was taking me somewhere else lol
    But yea I'll probably take your advice and keep it going toll I can't take it no more!!

Haha sorry.. English is not my first language.. What I'm saying is that you're body type can take a lot of abuse from you. You should be able to handle what ever hell you're gonna put yourself through lol
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Strange... every time I see a new selfie of you... a little voice in my head whispers "more"... then I get a little sad, that more... becomes less
    zpapstw7fk0b.jpg

I know I just posted one but I wanted to show you more of this shirt...last year or so it was skin tight and I couldn't even pull it right around me to button it!!! Couldn't hardly pull it on my arms either.. Go me :)

• Susannahwlj
    Options
    19vx4dmavi62.png

Lmaoo keep dreaming ;)
    19vx4dmavi62.png

Haha sorry.. English is not my first language.. What I'm saying is that you're body type can take a lot of abuse from you. You should be able to handle what ever hell you're gonna put yourself through lol

No need to be sorry you were very clear I was just being a smartarse!!
    I'll take your advice aboard and hopefully next body pic I post up looks above expectation!!
    A body like yours would probably be my goal!
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    I've been bad at Disney....6tfontyq6uth.jpeg

Who's behind you spanking? >:)
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    19vx4dmavi62.png

Lmaoo keep dreaming ;)
    19vx4dmavi62.png

I'll take your advice aboard and hopefully next body pic I post up looks above expectation!!

Wow thanks, that's a huge compliment. We've got similar body types so you should be able to get there, better even cause you're younger. I spent 6 hours at the gym last night and I already went for 2 hours today. ;) We're built to be strong and we can push ourself harder then most ;)
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    This is my "4 people called outta work today" face. :# blargh. Happy Hump Day, beautiful people!
    dnfk8jdr6q76.jpg

I wanna marry your face. You should call out tomm!
  • Susannahwlj
    Options
    19vx4dmavi62.png

Lmaoo keep dreaming ;)
    19vx4dmavi62.png

Wow thanks, that's a huge compliment. We've got similar body types so you should be able to get there, better even cause you're younger. I spent 6 hours at the gym last night and I already went for 2 hours today. ;) We're built to be strong and we can push ourself harder then most ;)

You're welcome!
    Wow thats dedication good on you!
    I'll be pushing myself as hard as i can !
  • KevinTheWeapon
    KevinTheWeapon Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Decided to F' it and go home. Put on my elephant pants and an old high school t-shirt. Now this is much better. ajtz66j1at1q.jpeg

That looks inviting!! Netflix?! Lol

Haha, I ended up moving to the bedroom. Felt like if I was going to play hooky, I might as well do it right.

vlg0altklge7.jpeg
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    19vx4dmavi62.png

Lmaoo keep dreaming ;)
    19vx4dmavi62.png

there is a whole lot of win in this post.

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Decided to F' it and go home. Put on my elephant pants and an old high school t-shirt. Now this is much better. ajtz66j1at1q.jpeg

That looks inviting!! Netflix?! Lol

Haha, I ended up moving to the bedroom. Felt like if I was going to play hooky, I might as well do it right.

vlg0altklge7.jpeg
    This is getting weird and who took this picture? ; )
  • MoeMoe1515
    MoeMoe1515 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    yv5zsesoqo3i.jpg
    How I'm feeling at work..dragging on this hump day