• izbugz
    izbugz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    PS4!! tonns of apps and free games x
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    PS4 HANDS DOWN !!!!!!! Everything about it is better.. better hardware from the get go, better network, no red ring of death, free games... the list goes on.
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    pretty sure the xbone doesn't get the RROD but yeah... i'm sure whatever the OP chooses will be the right thing for him
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Neither, actually. A higher-end PC (Skylake processors) with one of the new Pascal-based GeForce (1070/1080) video cards and an Oculus Rift. Heck the video card by itself outguns PS4 or XBox One handily.
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    If you get a ps4 add me
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Neither, actually. A higher-end PC (Skylake processors) with one of the new Pascal-based GeForce (1070/1080) video cards and an Oculus Rift. Heck the video card by itself outguns PS4 or XBox One handily.

The 1080 makes me drool. I have a GTX980 and that card is still an even bigger beast. Console peasants will never know the glory of PC though.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options

PC gaming rigs will always out do consoles but that wasn't his original question..
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I've always been an xbox fan over playstation. Both are pretty comparible but the PS4 does have better hardware. For the average gamer, it's not very noticeable. I play my XBox One more because I like following their exclusive games, which have always been better in my opinion. Also, XBox seems to give away free games that are some of the top games each month, while I hadn't had the same experience with PS4. One of the options that does it for me on the XBox One is the Kinect that lets me voice operate my cable and apps without having to use a remote or the controllers. Very handy when I'm getting ready for work in the morning and I want to turn on the tv, go to a particular channel or catch up some more on the movie I didn't get to finish the night before. Also, XBox One allows me to video chat with friends and family while I'm playing games or do multiple tasks at once, like watch the basketball game while I'm playing a video game. If you're just interested in the console for gaming, go with the one that has the exclusives that you like or that most of your friends have that you play with. If you use it for more than that, get the XBox One with the Kinect and realize the XBox One's full potential.
  • OfficialDSXIII
    OfficialDSXIII Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    PS4 is better. :smile:
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    PS4
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest here. It's all preference.

I own an xbox one. They release free games every month and there's backwards compatibility. I think most people would agree xbox has better exclusive releases, but I would buy a PS4 too. I think PS4 is awesome, I just dont own one.

WOw I was going to argue with you but after looking it looks like Sony has lost a lot of their exclusive rights to some of their bigger titles.(MGS, FF, etc.). They still have Naughty Dog exclusivity and time exclusives for all Activision games and I'm a Destiny addict so its PS4 all the way for me.
  • wilsoncl6
    Options
    ryry62685 wrote: »

I own an xbox one. They release free games every month and there's backwards compatibility. I think most people would agree xbox has better exclusive releases, but I would buy a PS4 too. I think PS4 is awesome, I just dont own one.

WOw I was going to argue with you but after looking it looks like Sony has lost a lot of their exclusive rights to some of their bigger titles.(MGS, FF, etc.). They still have Naughty Dog exclusivity and time exclusives for all Activision games and I'm a Destiny addict so its PS4 all the way for me.

Destiny is on Xbox One also, it's not an exclusive PS4 title. Also, Microsoft has exclusive access to EA servers so all sports games designed and put out by EA will only have Xbox One multiplayer capability, or PC.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »

Destiny is on Xbox One also, it's not an exclusive PS4 title. Also, Microsoft has exclusive access to EA servers so all sports games designed and put out by EA will only have Xbox One multiplayer capability, or PC.

Yea I was more referring to Destiny content having timed exclusives on certain maps and strikes and weapons on PS4. My bad for not being more clear. thats crazy about EA multiplayer exclusivity. Isn't Battlefront EA or does it only apply to 'EA Sports'?
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    edited to delete
  • wilsoncl6
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »

Yea I was more referring to Destiny content having timed exclusives on certain maps and strikes and weapons on PS4. My bad for not being more clear. thats crazy about EA multiplayer exclusivity. Isn't Battlefront EA or does it only apply to 'EA Sports'?

I'm sorry, I misspoke. It's not about multiplayer access but about EA content access. Sony decided not to buy into that for PlayStation. That goes for all EA games. It has everything to do with being able to purchase and download EA games and content from EA's servers. So, some game content may only be accessible by Xbox One.