24/f looking for friends w/ similar goals!

Unfortunately I have gained a ton of weight over the last few years and it took three anxiety controlling meds, two antidepressants, and one ER visit from a panic attack to make me realize I need to lose the weight! Being overweight has caused me to feel unattractive, insecure, embarrassed, you name it! Obviously, my back and knees kill me as well. I am 24, 5'8, and my goal is 150-160lbs. I am currently 242lbs (oy!).

I am a college student and ft employee and I am super funny (I promise!) and interactive. I am looking for friends, guys & gals, to join me on this journey and who I can get to know personally. I am not a friend collector and only accept friends that I interact with and who interact with me back :) I usually keep about 20 or so friends..

I log daily, have an open diary, work out everyday (45+ mins) and I am very easy going. Please add me if you think we can be friends. Thanks for reading!

-CeCe

Replies

• jadeanderson75
    jadeanderson75 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi cece,
    My weight gains been slowly creeping up on my the last few years. Expecially in uni. I'm getting into the habit of logging daily now, I'm on a 5 day streak. XD
  • erinhk1346
    erinhk1346 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Erin here, I totally feel you about the college thing. I used to be super active but chemistry and math have just been kicking my but so I don't have the two hours aday of exercise uhhg.
    I started going on shorter runs and setting reasonable goals. Like jog 1.5 miles instead of 3-4. But adjusting my eating habits have been a challenge.