Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How u all doing today ?

MRSLJ1975
MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
Introduce by ourself and say hi

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    tumblr_mavpj35RYu1r7pc9ko6_250.gif
  • MRSLJ1975
    Oh, pretty good. We got a new client and the bank will make a lot of money.
    Brilliant
  • MRSLJ1975
    tumblr_mavpj35RYu1r7pc9ko6_250.gif

There's alway 1
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    I'm having a tough one today, mood wise. Im not sure what's up. Probably the long hours ahead, I just wish I could stay more positive. I've eaten plenty, well rested from last night, perhaps I'm just eager to be home. I've been working 50hr weeks for going on 3 months, it's definitely wearing on me but the financial wiggle room feels good.

Just need a hug from my husband I'm sure.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    I'm so ready for work to be over so I can get to the gym and deadlift. And I'm so ready for tomorrow when my husband gets back from his business trip.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Can't complain. Nice and sunny out. And starting tomorrow I'm going to make over $200 house sitting for about 2 weeks. No pets, no plants, mail is stopped. They just don't want it to look like they are gone.
  • Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    Tired. Busted my tail at work today
  • vincema01
    vincema01 Posts: 153 Member
    Hi , thankfully today is over with .., what a day.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Was great to get on the bike and feel the sun on my face
  • MRSLJ1975
    brb_2013 wrote: »
    I'm having a tough one today, mood wise. Im not sure what's up. Probably the long hours ahead, I just wish I could stay more positive. I've eaten plenty, well rested from last night, perhaps I'm just eager to be home. I've been working 50hr weeks for going on 3 months, it's definitely wearing on me but the financial wiggle room feels good.

Just need a hug from my husband I'm sure.

Sending virtual hugs
  • MRSLJ1975
    ejinvt wrote: »
    ejinvt wrote: »
    Oh, pretty good. We got a new client and the bank will make a lot of money.

So Mark, how's your sex life?

I don't have to worry about that because Lisa is loyal to me.

You are tearing me apart, Lisa!!

What u too on about ... Lost off
  • MRSLJ1975
    Crhan05 wrote: »
    Tired. Busted my tail at work today

Bless ya
  • junethon
    junethon Posts: 11 Member
    Hi there. Just home from work and checking in. My day was great.
  • MRSLJ1975
    junethon wrote: »
    Hi there. Just home from work and checking in. My day was great.

Fab
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Top of the morning to ya
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    I VPNed from home today. Had a meeting at 2pm that I called in for; spent 20 minutes waiting on hold; I text a colleague and they informed me that I was using the wrong access code. Some AA forgot to send me the memo when she decided to change it at the last minute. So, I spent the hour half listening-in on the meeting while watching Little Women of NY on demand. Still got the sweats on...it's been a pretty good day.
  • DiamondCookies
    DiamondCookies Posts: 93 Member
    Pretty good; went grocery shopping today, and I'm going to make a big pot of pork stew tomorrow. Tonight, it's gumbo, rice, and the latest episodes of TV shows I've been keeping up with.
  • MRSLJ1975
    Pretty good; went grocery shopping today, and I'm going to make a big pot of pork stew tomorrow. Tonight, it's gumbo, rice, and the latest episodes of TV shows I've been keeping up with.

Sounds good
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Morning, sweetness! Bored at work, looking forward to the long weekend. How are you today? :smile:
  • MRSLJ1975
    MrsBooBear wrote: »
    Morning, sweetness! Bored at work, looking forward to the long weekend. How are you today? :smile:

Good morning gorgeous lady :wink: I'm ok just about to get tanned for the wkend