Let us motivate each other

Options
Hey peeps, I am hoping to lose 30 kg (66) lbs by November! So far from Feb till now I have lost 10kg. I was not trying hard though. That is why if I got some buddys to train together then I think we can achieve our goals quicker. Feel free to add me u all

Replies

• NoMoreTwizzlers
    NoMoreTwizzlers Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. Hope you're still doing well.
  • vickifostermcbride2014
    Options
    Hey, I don't have any specific goals in terms of weight but I want to lower my body fat %. I'm a full time working mum who really struggles to stick to a routine despite having loads of DVDs. I started jnl fusion again yesterday would be great to have someone to be accountable to! What sort of training are u doing
  • KyinOwn
    KyinOwn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. Hope you're still doing well.

I have to. Thanks for the add.
  • KyinOwn
    KyinOwn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I don't have any specific goals in terms of weight but I want to lower my body fat %. I'm a full time working mum who really struggles to stick to a routine despite having loads of DVDs. I started jnl fusion again yesterday would be great to have someone to be accountable to! What sort of training are u doing

I work full time and the energy is drained at the end of my days. So it is hard for me too to stick to my routine. I dun have a routine as well. I have my own exercises plan. Mostly I do cardio and weight training. Would love to go class exercises but the time is not a match for me.
    We can motivate each other and watch out our diary. I dun mind to have a bossy buddy lol. I am aiming to lose another 66 lbs and I hope to achieve it by November.