525 to 244 in 16 months

Options
gregstahl84
gregstahl84 Posts: 2 Member
I started my journey at the end of January last year. I started at 525 (6ft 1 inch), lost about 90 in 4 months on a pre-op no carb, all protein and green diet, had gastric sleeve a year and 4 days ago. Had my 1 year checkup, weighed in at 244 (281 total lost) and was cleared to move ahead with any post bariatric contouring I want to get done. I don't often talk about this, but this seems like a safe place to share.
6di9acn1k61h.jpeg

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    WOW!! awesome loss!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great and did what was needed to reclaim your life. Be proud!
  • L8model
    L8model Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    What an amazing change! You look great!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • aliceband21
    aliceband21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You're fantastic! An inspiration to us all. You should be SERIOUSLY proud of all your hard word.
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Well done, that must have taken an incredible amount of physical and mental energy to reach such a great outcome.
    I hope you are really enjoying this new direction in your life!
    And thanks for sharing :)
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Damn that's awesome!
  • txkatgrace
    txkatgrace Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be extremely proud of yourself, no matter who may have tried to help you along the way, you made the decision to do this for yourself. Your an inspiration to all of us!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you have done a great job, you should be very proud of yourself :)
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Wow! Hats off to you sir
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I am so pleased for you. Your hard work paid off. Keep going and keep us posted. You sir--are a success.
  • cassandradudzinski233
    Options
    I started my journey at the end of January last year. I started at 525 (6ft 1 inch), lost about 90 in 4 months on a pre-op no carb, all protein and green diet, had gastric sleeve a year and 4 days ago. Had my 1 year checkup, weighed in at 244 (281 total lost) and was cleared to move ahead with any post bariatric contouring I want to get done. I don't often talk about this, but this seems like a safe place to share.
    6di9acn1k61h.jpeg

• becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Wow - this is terrific! You look great - I bet you feel great as well!! Mazel Tov!
  • msdoreen79
    msdoreen79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats mate. I bet you are so proud of yourself.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! (Also, yay, Settlers!)
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    And you play Settlers!!

(Great job on the weightloss, too!)
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    WOWZA! That is some serious hard work! Bravo!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! Congrats - you are an inspiration!
  • kareeRose
    kareeRose Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely fantastic. I am happy you felt comfortable enough to share with us :) I feel truly inspired, and you look amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!