Shouting Hello From WA State :) Anyone out there!?

Options
2»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm from Portland, but I will be riding up to Ocean Shores for the Hog Wild Motorcycle Rally in July.
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    From a small town near port townsend. Smaller than your Allen and Ghorst even!
  • fluorescentdark
    fluorescentdark Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I moved to Tacoma 4 years ago for college and I absolutely love Washington life!
  • IpakDaley
    IpakDaley Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I went to high school in Shelton, but live on the Oregon coast now. I still have family up there in Hoquiam, Marysville, and North Bend.
  • MsLexii
    MsLexii Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    andrektan wrote: »
    I was fine with a few days of clouds and rain, but I'm ready for the sun and upper-70s to come back. :smiley:

Checking in from Kirkland (work)/Shoreline (home). And yes, I'm a Fitbitter too, though I've been slacking a little the past few weeks.

Ahhhhhh I love Kirkland!!! I am so ready for summer as well!! Enough of this wishy washy stuff :) Just give me the sunshine, and some beach time hahaha
  • MsLexii
    Options
    I moved to Tacoma 4 years ago for college and I absolutely love Washington life!

I am not a huge fan of Tacoma, I don't know it that well, and I usually end up lost hahahaha.. BUT - Welcome to WA :) we ARE pretty awesome here haha.
  • MsLexii
    Options
    nickfrench wrote: »

REALLY!?! Smaller than Allen? .. Hmmmm... I didn't really know that was possible! Though, I did have a friend that lived on Treasure Island, near grapeview. And it was the smallest little place I've ever seen haha.
  • gsallen1168
    gsallen1168 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm from Tacoma! Now living in Arizona big difference going from one to another for sure
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    24541477630_c9de8357f5_o_d.jpg

Yep. :smile:
  • MsLexii
    Options
    24541477630_c9de8357f5_o_d.jpg

Yep. :smile:

LOVE it!!!!! Beautiful!!!
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Still no one else from Oly??? :/
  • MsLexii
    Options
    MissusMoon wrote: »
    Still no one else from Oly??? :/

I drive through Olympia when I go to Ocean Shores. Does that count?! Lol
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    MsLexii wrote: »
    nickfrench wrote: »

REALLY!?! Smaller than Allen? .. Hmmmm... I didn't really know that was possible! Though, I did have a friend that lived on Treasure Island, near grapeview. And it was the smallest little place I've ever seen haha.

Well it has less than a thousand people. So probably about the same size. But very small!!!
  • andrektan
    andrektan Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    MsLexii wrote: »
    andrektan wrote: »
    I was fine with a few days of clouds and rain, but I'm ready for the sun and upper-70s to come back. :smiley:

Checking in from Kirkland (work)/Shoreline (home). And yes, I'm a Fitbitter too, though I've been slacking a little the past few weeks.

Ahhhhhh I love Kirkland!!! I am so ready for summer as well!! Enough of this wishy washy stuff :) Just give me the sunshine, and some beach time hahaha

Most definitely! My window at work looks right over the beach in Houghton, which would be awesome if it didn't make me jealous of all the people soaking up the sun on nice days. :smiley:
  • Jdp66
    Jdp66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am from Lebanon ore belong to fitness pal loosing weight
  • belgarath64
    belgarath64 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Not Washington state but here is a shout out from Victoria B.C.