JUNE MILES CHALLENGE!!!

Options

Replies

• iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what happened to the rest of my team! :(

But, I have still been plugging away, and I have made it for 89 miles! 11 more to go in 2/3 days....I can do it! :)
    Awesome job for sticking in there. You have done more by yourself than I have seen teams of 4 done. You need to be commended. I salute you and I am sure you can do it. 6 miles a day and you are there. I am rooting for you.

E.
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    I'm not sure what happened to the rest of my team! :(

But, I have still been plugging away, and I have made it for 89 miles! 11 more to go in 2/3 days....I can do it! :)
    Awesome job for sticking in there. You have done more by yourself than I have seen teams of 4 done. You need to be commended. I salute you and I am sure you can do it. 6 miles a day and you are there. I am rooting for you.

E.

Awww! Thank you, I appreciate that! As soon as I get home from work, I'm off to bang out a few miles! LOL
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    TEAM ONE-DERFUL!!

Miles as of 06/27:
    amelia_atlantic- 83.5
    Dian1227- 33
    SueGeer- 92.3!!!
    just_peachy- 80.05

Total ONE-DERFUL miles total- 288.85

Three days left ladies, let's make 'em BIG!!!

**UPDATE** As of 06/27

SueGeer- 119 !

Making Team One-derfuls' total 315.55 :drinker:

WOW! SueGeer is probably the MVP! OUTSTANDING!

Great job going OVER 300 miles, One-derfuls!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    Options
    New Mileage totals for The Runaways as of 9AM EST. Team 4 that is...

Pa2b32 miles: 06/27--7.03miles LS walk at home, 2.83 Elliptical 6/28--4.65 LS walk at home, 1.12 Elliptical, 6.05 Treadmill=21.68 miles
    HungryMarathonGirl: 06/25---7.4mile run

That is a total of 29.08miles since Monday morning for The Runaways. Add to previous total and.....

__29.08__(current miles) + __387.03_ (Previous TEAM Miles) = __416.11__ (New TEAM Miles TOTAL)

And the day is not over yet. To answer the call and push yourself to the limit is one test of strength and character, and I feel that everyone who completed this challenge did just that. Most of us could not even go 5 miles a month at one point, and now we have people averaging these awesome numbers. This must go down as one of the greatest challenges ever...Go Team.

E
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    TEAM GO THE DISTANCE

11 (my miles for Mon & Tues) + 142.99 (previous TEAM GO THE DISTANCE miles) + 153.99 (New TEAM GO THE DISTANCE miles)

Not sure where everyone else is so I'm just posting my miles.
  • dawnstl
    dawnstl Posts: 91
    Options
    :noway: 10 DAYS LEFT 10 DAYS LEFT 10 DAYS LEFT :noway:

Great job everyone despite all the scattered heat waves!

You all are truly an inspiration... :drinker:

Okay, down to business:

The winning team MUST decide on a new challenge for July and let me know ASAP. So everyone, put those thinkin' caps on! We all know how a challenge works now so let's think of something super creative and motivating for July.

I'm going to start a thread and let new people join around the 28th. If everyone is cool with it, let's keep the same teams from this thread! If a team is missing any members, that is the time to recruit.

TEAM CAPTAINS---please gather your teams totals and submit them to me (via private message) on the 30th. I'll announce the winning team both in this thread and the new July one.

Thank you all for working so hard this month! I hope you've enjoyed it and will join us next month.

Keep it moving for the next 10 days! This challenge ain't over yet!

Have you posted a new thread for the July challenge? If so, I've missed it!
  • heatherlfulton
    heatherlfulton Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    TEAM GO THE DISTANCE

13.26 (my miles since last login) + 153.99(previous TEAM GO THE DISTANCE miles) = 167.25(New TEAM GO THE DISTANCE miles)

BethanyK - If we add in yours it looks like this

89 (BethanyK) + 167.55 (Previous TEAM GO THE DISTANCE miles) = 256.24 (New TEAM GO THE DISTANCE miles)

Sorry it has been so long since I logged in. I work at a university and we are having freshman orientation for the last two weeks and working odd hours. Today starts the normal work week for about a month. :)
  • amelia_atlantic
    Options
    :noway: 10 DAYS LEFT 10 DAYS LEFT 10 DAYS LEFT :noway:

Great job everyone despite all the scattered heat waves!

You all are truly an inspiration... :drinker:

Okay, down to business:

The winning team MUST decide on a new challenge for July and let me know ASAP. So everyone, put those thinkin' caps on! We all know how a challenge works now so let's think of something super creative and motivating for July.

I'm going to start a thread and let new people join around the 28th. If everyone is cool with it, let's keep the same teams from this thread! If a team is missing any members, that is the time to recruit.

TEAM CAPTAINS---please gather your teams totals and submit them to me (via private message) on the 30th. I'll announce the winning team both in this thread and the new July one.

Thank you all for working so hard this month! I hope you've enjoyed it and will join us next month.

Keep it moving for the next 10 days! This challenge ain't over yet!

Have you posted a new thread for the July challenge? If so, I've missed it!

Sorry! Not yet! I'm doing it now. Has everyone thought up some good challenge ideas??
  • amelia_atlantic
    Options
    CAPTAINS!!! Please get your team's finals totals to me by TOMORROW, June 30th! I'll announce the winner!

WINNING TEAM!!! Come up with a fun, easy to follow theme for July! Let's get creative!

:bigsmile: NEW CHALLENGE, NEW CHALLENGE, NEW CHALLENGE :bigsmile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/276890-july-miles-challenge
  • tnfoster77
    tnfoster77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this for July, please count me in.
  • GingerE14
    GingerE14 Posts: 7
    Options
    Please include me. I need motivating
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    Team 10 Sassy 4 Checkin

My Personal Miles (16.9) + Previous Team Miles (134.3) =New Team Miles (151.2).

I am less than 4 miles away from my personal goal of 100 miles!!! I can do this!!!
    Congratulations to all the movers and shakers for the month of June!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    Options
    New Mileage totals for The Runaways as of 9AM EST. Team 4 that is...

Okie Workout Miles: 0629--2 miles Leslie Sansone Walk
    Pa2b32 miles: 06/30--2.0miles LS walk at home, 2.32 Elliptical 3.13Treadmill=7.45miles
    HungryMarathonGirl: 06/29---6.0mile run

That is a total of 15.45miles since Wednesday morning for The Runaways. Add to previous total and.....

__15.45__(current miles) + __416.11_ (Previous TEAM Miles) = __431.56__ (New TEAM Miles TOTAL)

I have no words for this team. I pray that you have found yourself in a better place than you were a month ago. My desire for you guys is that you continue to push yourself harder in order to be the best you can be for you. I am sure your family will appreciate the effort you put into your health, because the rewards are priceless. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for pushing me, and I only hope I was able to do the same for you. I am not sure of the results, or the final tally of other teams, but as far as The Runaways are concerned---WE ARE CHAMPIONS FOREVER...Go Team.

Always,
    E
  • BethanieK
    Options
    TEAM GO THE DISTANCE

13.26 (my miles since last login) + 153.99(previous TEAM GO THE DISTANCE miles) = 167.25(New TEAM GO THE DISTANCE miles)

BethanyK - If we add in yours it looks like this

89 (BethanyK) + 167.55 (Previous TEAM GO THE DISTANCE miles) = 256.24 (New TEAM GO THE DISTANCE miles)

OK I did a total of 103, which is an additional 14 miles, so our new total should be...

• lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    TEAM GO THE DISTANCE

6 (my miles) + 270.24 (Previous TEAM GO THE DISTANCE miles) = 276.24 (New TEAM GO THE DISTANCE miles)
  • BethanieK
    Options
    TEAM GO THE DISTANCE

6 (my miles) + 270.24 (Previous TEAM GO THE DISTANCE miles) = 276.24 (New TEAM GO THE DISTANCE miles)

Awesome job Lyla! :)
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Team Lucky 13 has an (almost) final mileage tally of
    woohoo!!!!

way to get em ladies, we still have some June 30 miles coming in I think so that could change but WOW way to go!
  • heathernadam
    heathernadam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds fun:)
    Heather
  • heathernadam
    heathernadam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    oops, was I supposed to respond somewhere else? I'm kinda new to this...
    Heather
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    The Golden King and his Queens

23rd to 30th June:

Mandy 9
    Nina 8
    Chris 15.5
    Lora has been unable to get out running because of wildfires in her area.

32.5 ( Team 12 Miles) + 195.65 (Previous TEAM Miles) = 228.15 (New TEAM 12 Miles TOTAL)