Share Your Biggest Hope and/or Fear About Weight Loss...

2»

Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    That I'll lose muscle
  • DiamondCookies
    DiamondCookies Posts: 93 Member
    Biggest fear: I'll have extra skin hanging around, and I'll just look 'flabby' even at a decent weight.

Biggest hope: I'll feel better about my body and enjoy wearing more revealing clothing. Also, shopping at cute boutiques and not worrying about being unable to fit into the clothes there.
  • Kelkein
    Kelkein Posts: 19 Member
    edited May 2016
    In a few months I'll have to wear an expensive uniform, but I will still have some 15 kg to lose once I buy it (and I can't give it back!). I don't know if I should buy another smaller one and expect it to fit when I'm done. It kinda stresses me out and I'm afraid of how I'll deal with that.

My biggest hope is to get piggyback rides. It's a small wish, I know, but I've never had one in my entire life.

• 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Hope - To be lean enough to get a GB (good body) rating when doing Bush Garden's Howl-O-Scream.
    Fear - that it will end my marriage.
  • masonannable
    masonannable Posts: 45 Member
    My hope is to get so ripped that my gf calls for my to lift my shirt so she can shred cheese ,
    My fear i will never try hard enough to come close
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Kelkein wrote: »
    In a few months I'll have to wear an expensive uniform, but I will still have some 15 kg to lose once I buy it (and I can't give it back!). I don't know if I should buy another smaller one and expect it to fit when I'm done. It kinda stresses me out and I'm afraid of how I'll deal with that.

Alterations.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Hope: Learn how to swim (okay that's more of a goal)

I like my level of physical fitness a lot, and know that I cannot maintain it indefinitely. My hope is that it's decades before I can no longer do the stuff I can today
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    My biggest hope and fear are almost the same thing:

Hope: That I won't have a huge apron of excess skin on my belly
    Fear: That I WILL have a huge apron of excess skin on my belly

Cosmetic surgery to remove it is not something I think I can afford.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    My hope is to look good and feel comfortable in a two piece.
    My fear is I will gain the weight back plus some after having a baby later down the road.
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Hope: I will be comfortable in whatever swimsuit I want this year
    Fear: That I will end up like my whole family and start out "skinny" but end up "obese"....
  • merlosc33
    merlosc33 Posts: 38 Member
    I've been doing this for 3 years I accomplish all my goals I had a lot of up and down but I stay consistent and never give up giving up is not even an option as longest as you stay on track it will be ok no fear