Why am I throwing up?

Options
2»

Replies

• Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    I throw up from tea or coffee on an empty stomach and also synthetic vitamins.

I too throw up from coffee on empty stomach. I never thought much of it. I just don't do it.
  • Jcl81
    Jcl81 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    This is the 2nd time I vomit shortly after drinking an iced coffee. I've been having this routine for years the only thing I've changed is, I started working out 4-5 days a week. The first time I vomited after coffee I didn't workout in the morning. But today I drank some before working out and started feeling nauseous and vomited again. I've cut back quite a bit on sugar but I can't quit coffee. Has anyone else experienced the same thing? T.I.A

I am extremely sensitive to the sun. I wonder if it's allergies or summer related as it's getting that time. Also. I liked @ninerbuff's post, that happens too.
  • breezyy3141
    breezyy3141 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I throw up from tea or coffee on an empty stomach and also synthetic vitamins.

I'm used to drinking coffee on an empty stomach I eat something small shortly after working out. But I'm pretty sure it was the vitamins!
  • breezyy3141
    breezyy3141 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Peregrymj wrote: »
    Too much of vitamin supplement makes me puke, if you're throwing up 20-40 minutes after taking it it's almost definitely that. For me it's the iron content.

It was my daily woman vitamin and a vitamin c vitamin and yes I noticed within 15 minutes I started getting nauseous and then threw up. So I'm thinking you are right about it being the vitamins.
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Some types of iron supplements are extremely hard on the stomach, so if your multi contains iron you should take it with food and not coffee ;).