Banana pancakes

Options
Mark_Thompson_833
Mark_Thompson_833 Posts: 21 Member
Gave this recipe a go, tasted okay. If you've cut out sugar in your diet like I have this will taste really sweet

2 eggs + 1 banana mixed and fried in olive oil

Replies

• Mark_Thompson_833
    Options
  • Hellobubs
    Hellobubs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I did these the other day they are lovely.. I added a pinch of cinnamon to mine too!
    I also used the 1 cal spray oil to fry mine too so they weren't too oily.
    I definitely recommend these!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I've tried these in the past with not much luck. :neutral: Then I saw a Breakfast thread and noticed the recipe where she'd added some baking powder in her recipe. Next time I'm going to try that. Her photo compared to the looks of mine looked like regular pancakes! lol

I'm also noticing the taste of everything is sweeter the less sugar I take in as well as added salt. Strawberries are so sweet and delicious, Salad is to die for, even water tastes better than ever. :D

When my taste buds return to normal after making healthier choices I then remember this is how they should always be working! :blush: Keeps me motivated to continue to make healthier choices as much as I can.

@romanangel123
    @Hellobubs

Thanks to you both for the tip on the spray for cooking them, the photo and the idea to give them a try once again.
  • Mark_Thompson_833
    Options
    Hellobubs wrote: »
    I did these the other day they are lovely.. I added a pinch of cinnamon to mine too!
    I also used the 1 cal spray oil to fry mine too so they weren't too oily.
    I definitely recommend these!

Someone else suggested that to me also, I'll definitely try that next time ;)
  • Mark_Thompson_833
    Options
    I've tried these in the past with not much luck. :neutral: Then I saw a Breakfast thread and noticed the recipe where she'd added some baking powder in her recipe. Next time I'm going to try that. Her photo compared to the looks of mine looked like regular pancakes! lol

I'm also noticing the taste of everything is sweeter the less sugar I take in as well as added salt. Strawberries are so sweet and delicious, Salad is to die for, even water tastes better than ever. :D

When my taste buds return to normal after making healthier choices I then remember this is how they should always be working! :blush: Keeps me motivated to continue to make healthier choices as much as I can.

@romanangel123
    @Hellobubs

Thanks to you both for the tip on the spray for cooking them, the photo and the idea to give them a try once again.

I know what you mean, after 2 weeks of no sugar apples started tasting extremely sweet, tasted a salad yesterday with apples in it, it tasted great, I'll definitely give that a go too next time I make a salad.
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Delicious
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I make them with banana, almond or soya milk, vanilla extract in a blender then fry in whatever you want adding blueberries, then serve.