Needing Help

Options
slifter16
slifter16 Posts: 53 Member
So I've decided that I want to switch my daily fat foods over to lean cuisine meals. I've never ate them nor do I know if they help you lose weight. Can someone please provide me with information it ? Thank you

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    If they put you in a calorie deficit you'll lose weight, if they don't you won't. You'll probably need to supplement with other foods because they aren't very filling. Also drink a lot of extra water to flush the excess sodium.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    They are convenient for counting calories and logging and they are easy to clean up afterwards.
    Eat them.
  • slifter16
    slifter16 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    RodaRose wrote: »
    They are convenient for counting calories and logging and they are easy to clean up afterwards.
    Eat them.
    what do you mean "clean up afterwards" ? You mean like physically clean them ? Lol or like something that has to do with your body ?

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    slifter16 wrote: »
    RodaRose wrote: »
    Eat them.
    what do you mean "clean up afterwards" ? You mean like physically clean them ? Lol or like something that has to do with your body ?

I think she means that there aren't any dishes to clean afterwards.

If it works for you, go for it. Frankly, I think they have little taste so I eat them rarely.