Lunch Ideas Needed

Options
Hey!
I am a fifth year in secondary school (11th grade, high school) and I've got exams starting next Monday.
I really need lunch ideas to keep me going throughout the school day, but without having to go over my calorie limit.
I'll be trying to get in some exercise, although my study schedule may interfere with that so I won't be depending on burning calories.

Any recipes/meals you know of would be fantastic! Cheers

Replies

• fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Try making some kind of wrap with protein in it (egg, cheese, chicken)
    Make up salads with cous cous, rice, beans or sweet potatoes again with some protein.
    Do you have access to a microwave? if so you could take leftovers like chilli or stews or whatever you like to heat up.
    You could portion out some nuts and dried fruit mixes into bags to snack on, so you know you won't eat too many.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on whole grain bread and an apple?
  • slowbubblecar
    slowbubblecar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    beef jerky/protein bar and carrots
  • DangerouslyEli
    DangerouslyEli Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    If you don't have a microwave.. you could bring soup or stew leftovers in a thermos. It's a bit heavy, but comes in handy. Cold grain salads are good too and taste better at room temp.. my favorite is roasted eggplant & onion with a lemon vinaigrette, kalamata olives and feta.
  • kimdawnhayden
    kimdawnhayden Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Wraps, hard boiled eggs, portioned raw veggies, hummus individual packs, sandwiches, fruit, nuts, remade salads. If you can find a bento box those are fun to put things in individual portions.
  • hmmarien
    hmmarien Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lettuce wraps! I like Romain lettuce with turkey bacon and tomatoes.