Anyone?

Options
I'm currently using Hydroxycut Black Onyx, I really like it, but has anyone experience paranoia and itchiness with any weight loss supplements?

Replies

• sirenvega
    sirenvega Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I don't know honestly. Maybe it has too much caffeine and it's making you nervous? I'm not sure how those drugs work or the science behind them but if they are making you feel that way, maybe you should stop them.
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    High doses of co-codamol makes me itchy. It could be a side effect.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    paranoia? no weight loss is worth that.
  • OGBrojas
    OGBrojas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It says "The most hardcore weight loss & ultimate sensory awareness" I really do love this product, but the sensory awareness makes me feel kind of crazy lol.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    You don't need pills that cause questionable side effects to lose weight.
  • dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    That's a pretty big dose of caffeine (435mg a day is like 5 cups of coffee). Stop wasting your money.
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    lol I may have to try this, sounds like a wild ride. Just for the buzz I mean, not weight loss.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    It's not helping you lose weight. It's stealing your money and giving you potential side effects.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    And you're willingly and voluntarily both paying for this and taking it? Stop. How can you like it if it makes you feel awful!
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    dlkfox wrote: »
    That's a pretty big dose of caffeine (435mg a day is like 5 cups of coffee). Stop wasting your money.

I easily drink a pot or two of coffee per day. The caffeine should be okay, as long as you don't have existing medical issues. But I agree with the above posters regarding the pills. "Quick fixes" are never the best way. Good luck, hun.
  • TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    What makes you like this product? :|
  • dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    cecsav1 wrote: »
    dlkfox wrote: »

I easily drink a pot or two of coffee per day. The caffeine should be okay, as long as you don't have existing medical issues. But I agree with the above posters regarding the pills. "Quick fixes" are never the best way. Good luck, hun.

It's a lot of caffeine for people who don't drink a lot of coffee -- your "sensory awareness" should be awesome! I think 5 cups of coffee would be better than taking a pill.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Jeez I ping off the walls after one small cup of coffee!