Who eats beans daily?

Is there any members who eat beans daily and if so do you do it for the health benefits or because you love them.

Thanks

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    I ate beans DAILY when I was losing, because they had fiber and some protein and helped me with compliance. I eat some variety of bean most days now, for the reasons above and because they are delicious.
    I understand some eating patterns discourage eating beans because they can be inflammatory, but I love em.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    I'm eating beans daily because they're pretty tasty and cheap.
  • chelsea7162
    chelsea7162 Posts: 97 Member
    I love beans but don't eat them enough. I eat them weekly, especially lentils! I love my legumes
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    I eat one can of black beans and one can of chickpeas daily. With the black beans I like to add a lot of cumin and garlic. And for chickpeas I like them with a lot of dill.

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    I eat them as much as 3 - 4 times per week--and have for many years because they're very cheap and very nutritious protein. They're also very flexible because they can be spiced a variety of ways, can be eaten as a main dish or a side, can be eaten hot or cold, and. . . well. . . I just LIKE them!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I love beans and I eat them regularly. They're delicious, can be used in dozens of different ways, cheap, easily available, and their macros fill well into my plan.