How do YOU make it through the weekend?

2»

Replies

• jmac4263
    jmac4263 Posts: 245 Member
    I get it the planning ahead, having meals on hand ect. I do all that and I'm not new to this I actually started about 4 years ago and lost 40 pounds SLOWLY. I always lived in a town where the nearest food or grocery store was 15 mins away. In the past year and a half I moved and now food is close and available with in minutes.

You all are right. Just need to get my mind back on track!!!
  • sonyadilworth
    sonyadilworth Posts: 24 Member
    I eat the same at weekends as I do during the week. Yesterday I was out of home all day with my little girl. I was tempted once in a coffee shop to buy a flapjack but read the nutritional info and decided it wasn't worth it and stuck with my coffee. I have a few things coming up the next few months and I really want to look my best so that's my motivation right now
  • AmandaIsherwood3
    AmandaIsherwood3 Posts: 47 Member
    Planning is key.
    I went to a music festival in the day yesterday, we weren't leaving till 1pm so I had half my lunch first and took the rest with me to eat while there. Today I am off to a bbq for my nephews birthday, I have made myself a chicken salad and I'm taking some fruit salad and a chocolate pot for my dessert so I don't feel I have to eat the yummy desserts I know will be there, because its a 5 mile walk there and back I feel I will have plenty of calories to enjoy a burger while I'm there.
    My biggest problem is sat watching tv, and you just munch without really taking notice of what your eating, now if I want something to eat I will have it but I will burn those calories first by jogging on the spot in front of the tv, last night it was a bag of quavers 63 calories, I jogged for 10 minutes then sat down and really enjoyed them.