INSANITY

Options
Makingmyselfover
Makingmyselfover Posts: 47 Member
edited May 2016 in Motivation and Support
Just starting with insanity. 2 days done. Can't do the warm up without stopping :s and the other part better lets not talk!
I am eating clean but not counting calorie as i came from a very sugary diet :# want to get use to a little...
I got 65 pounds to lose and i am 5.1 :'(
But i am determined to start the next year with the perfect body.
Anyone in insanity that has lost lot of weight? Anyone in insanity that is or was obese?
Please share with me !!!!
<3

Replies

• mysticatgal1
    mysticatgal1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I did insanity several years ago and lost 20 pounds and motivation halfway through month 2. it's a very tough and demanding workout. I can start it and do more now than before the first time. Just keep solace in watching the people and seeing everyone take breaks. The fit tests will show improvements. I'm doing p90x3 but not looking at it as just a 90 day program but a workout I can do everyday, that was my biggest struggle with beachbody is it seems like they believe you can do 60-90 days of a workout and be healthy.
  • Makingmyselfover
    Options
    I did insanity several years ago and lost 20 pounds and motivation halfway through month 2. it's a very tough and demanding workout. I can start it and do more now than before the first time. Just keep solace in watching the people and seeing everyone take breaks. The fit tests will show improvements. I'm doing p90x3 but not looking at it as just a 90 day program but a workout I can do everyday, that was my biggest struggle with beachbody is it seems like they believe you can do 60-90 days of a workout and be healthy.

Well it is true is soooo difficult but I'm gonna give it a shot. I know is not for the long term but i need something that shows me progress tostay motivated. P90*3 is that cardio too or weight?
  • nitesky83
    nitesky83 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It isnt the program that is the problem, it is the individual. If you want it bad enough, you will keep going. Shaun T says it himself, dont try to keep up with them, do the best YOU can. I am in Month 2, week 1. I have not missed even one day. Sure, i take breaks all the time but im sweating my *kitten* off the whole time. Im seeing results. I work two jobs, im in graduate school, have 2 kids, and im married. I want it bad!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    That work out is insane and tough.
  • Makingmyselfover
    Options
    nitesky83 wrote: »
    It isnt the program that is the problem, it is the individual. If you want it bad enough, you will keep going. Shaun T says it himself, dont try to keep up with them, do the best YOU can. I am in Month 2, week 1. I have not missed even one day. Sure, i take breaks all the time but im sweating my *kitten* off the whole time. Im seeing results. I work two jobs, im in graduate school, have 2 kids, and im married. I want it bad!

Thank u!!!!!! You give me hope.
    Yes!!!! I wanted bad! Have u kose any weight?
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I also just started Insanity--I did the Fit Test this morning. I've got 20 pounds to lose. We can do this!
  • Makingmyselfover
    Options
    I also just started Insanity--I did the Fit Test this morning. I've got 20 pounds to lose. We can do this!

Yes. We can, we will. Let me know on your next fit test!
  • Danyelwaller
    Danyelwaller Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm starting the recovery week this week. How is everyone else doing?

I haven't lost any weight but I can tell a difference in clothes. I have lots to lose, and am eating around 1900 calories a day total. Wondering how everyone else is faring?

Sadly I missed 4 days last month due to traveling/flying etc. But looking to maybe tack on an extra week at the end with all the days I missed. If anyone has advice on how to kick my metabolism into its rightful gear I'd love to hear it!

I can give my diet and regime if that will help!