No bake peanut butter cookie dough

Options
zyxst
zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
edited May 2016 in Recipes
Original recipe here - http://www.cupcakeproject.com/2011/08/peanut-butter-cookie-dough-thats-safe.html

Tastes like PB cookie dough. I keep mine in the fridge and you can probably keep it in the freezer. Using an electric mixer, I creamed the margarine and sugars together, added the milk and vanilla, added the PB, then added the flour. I divided the dough with a #2 cookie scoop (I think it's 1 tablespoon size). I didn't add the salt, but used salted margarine. I measured the Imperial cups first, then weighed them as they got added to the bowl. The PB is whipped. I got 21 scoops/balls of dough.

1/4 c (54g) butter or margarine
3/4 c (102g) flour
1/2 c (79g) peanut butter
1/4 c (45g) sugar
1/4 c (48g) brown sugar (mine is dark and packed)
1.5 tsp (7.4 mL) milk
1/2 tsp vanilla

yfu5nxqkmlfs.png

Replies

• stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    You had me at peanut butter :p
  • aspire2lift
    aspire2lift Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yes! and thank you!
  • zyxst
    Options
    Had one in some mint chocolate chip ice cream. Even though I cut up the ball into quarters, it's not enough for a proper ice cream-cookie dough ratio. Still delicious.
  • JShailen
    JShailen Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I'm afraid to make it though. There's a good chance I'd eat the whole recipe at once...
  • zyxst
    Options
    JShailen wrote: »
    Thanks for posting this. I'm afraid to make it though. There's a good chance I'd eat the whole recipe at once...

It's always a problem with cookie dough. I did find a single serve PB cookie dough, but didn't make it.

http://www.savoryexperiments.com/single-serve-peanut-butter-cookie-dough/
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    That looks good. :) Thanks. And the flour could probably be substituted for coconut flour for Gluten Free.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I love cookie dough but after trying Nutella, peanut butter is 2nd rate to me currently. So do you think substituting peanut butter, with Nutella instead'd be possible?
  • zyxst
    Options
    You can try it and let us know. I didn't have Nutella at the time.