June 1st challenge

Options
pharmacymonkey89
pharmacymonkey89 Posts: 5 Member
I want to lose at least 10lbs for the month of June but I lose motivation. I want to find people that wants to do the same and we can keep each other motivated and most importantly accountable. I weight inn around 289 this morning and I'm 5'9.

Replies

• stacey201440
    stacey201440 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in...
  • EmmaCrosbie
    EmmaCrosbie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! My weight doesn't seem to be budging so a month of pushing to drop the weight would be good
  • rkontaratos
    rkontaratos Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    me too...month of May was not the greatest success in the scale moving but it's due to me not truly being consistant w/ tracking or working out. Need a challenge to keep me accountable. Count me in please.
  • pharmacymonkey89
    Options
    if you have Instagram add me Sugarmonkey7 we can keep each other accountable :smiley:
  • pharmacymonkey89
    edited May 2016
    Options
    :p
  • rddonel
    rddonel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    okay... I am convinced that joining will motivate me (I really need motivation) because hubby buys chips and cakes and ice cream! at work I am okay because they are all dieting, but at home....... (((ugh)))
  • natlagoon
    natlagoon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in too please
  • Tdoctor45
    Tdoctor45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Brushami
    Brushami Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been in challenge mode with myself since April 1, 2016. I will join this challenge since I would like to lose another 22.4 pounds by August 12th.
  • StrongerMadison
    StrongerMadison Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Any of you, feel free to add me
  • karenlouisethill
    karenlouisethill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in,too! I'm attempting a Ketogenic diet.Today was my first day I'd like to lose about 27 pounds . I'm 63 so I'm not sure how this will work
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    I'm 36 and have a goal to lose 20 pounds. I'm in my 5th year of wellness and know what I'm supposed to do but either life gets in the way or I'm plumb lazy!
  • KSummer2012
    KSummer2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in too! I have been seriously lacking motivation but am looking to get back at it in June!
  • cschmidt1450
    cschmidt1450 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • prettyblondylady
    prettyblondylady Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Morning! I've been on and off MFP since 2011. Love everything it's done for me. Over the years I've lost weight, gained a little back. Need to refocus. Have a lovely day and track, track, track!
  • inthedistrict
    inthedistrict Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in for June. Would like to lose 10 lbs for sure.
  • ChristyMCampbell
    ChristyMCampbell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Started keto in February, down 25 lbs. Still have 20 to lose and I'm stuck! I'd love the accountability group.
  • jamiestephenmcdonnell
    Options
    Me too...how do I join??
  • instafiza
    instafiza Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    lets do this! i will add you at instagram @sugarmonkey7