June 1st challenge

Options

Replies

• YGYDeni
    YGYDeni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes...I'm in. I need a challenge to get tracking again and lose the last 15-20#'s of the 60-65 I started with almost a year ago. I do keto...but have been really slacking lately and the pounds will come back if I go back to old ways.
  • cacarter07
    cacarter07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in, wedding to go to and vacation coming up. I need to be down 10+ pounds this month.
  • prettyblondylady
    prettyblondylady Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a question about the recipe builder. Does anyone know if there is a way to include the recipe steps, not just the ingredients. I want to be able to go back and see the full recipe with instructions on how to prepare it. Thanks!
  • spencendawn
    spencendawn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I lost 40 pounds in 2012 and have gained it all back plus 2 pounds. I have the hardest time getting motivated. I'm motivated until something sweet and yummy comes near me. Then I think, well, I'll start tomorrow. I need commitment!!!!
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    I have a question about the recipe builder. Does anyone know if there is a way to include the recipe steps, not just the ingredients. I want to be able to go back and see the full recipe with instructions on how to prepare it. Thanks!

I have been experimenting with this and have not been able to figure out how to add the directions. Not very user friendly. They post the link so you can go from the recipe to the URL to read the directions, but who knows how long the links will be there? This is a problem. If anyone has experience with this, I am with @prettyblondylady on this one and would like to be able to see the instructions along with the recipe in my recipe builder.

Karen in Virginia

• Terrafide0
    Terrafide0 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in, add me!
  • daniii756
    daniii756 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Im in ! Follow my fitness account on instagram @fit.mama.bear ill be doing daily logs on food, macros, progress pics etc
  • WCDance99
    WCDance99 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Need to lose and hubby isn't helping either..
  • 1982Josie
    1982Josie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in, add me and we can motivate each other ;)
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but not for 10lb as that will be too much in a month for me. Count me in for 8.

Current: 165.8
    Goal by July 1: 158
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Goal: 13 lb loss. Start date May 27, end date July 7. (I currently get on the scale only at my doctor appointments, not at home, thus the start & end dates.)
  • Ptricia99
    Ptricia99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    count me in and please add me i need motivation !
  • jecampbe72
    jecampbe72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Last weight was 187.8. Definitely need to take off 10. Goal is to weigh 160.
  • crazypeachs
    crazypeachs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i'm in, too. i'll be smart this time and favorite this link so i can find you guys again! :smile:

this is like my 4th time doing MFP - i hope this time it sticks. 1st time i gave up at not seeing the progress i wanted, 2nd time i lost 32#, 3rd time i lost motivation. i'm now back at my original starting weight (i gained about 5-10 extra, so that's a little accomplishment, right? :smile: )

my goal is 10# from yesterday (weighed myself: 305) until June 30. I'll try to weigh myself every couple days, but at least once a week (that's the goal. still haven't done it yet) and keep up progress. the plan: walk 20-30 min per day, 5 days a week. and strength of some sort 3 times a week. I'll post sun night how i did for the week. my week starts monday, probably because my planner ends the week on sunday.

best wishes to everyone for a successful June!
  • Paulina1230
    Paulina1230 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Im in. Need to lose 15 to 20 by August 21st. Im doing a 5k bubble run and I want to fit into my new running outfit. I look like a stuffed sausage in it right now.
  • jenlaw71
    jenlaw71 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    count me in! My first goal is to drop a dress size (14 down to 12 by the end of July)....so now is the time to get serious about it!! And at some point this year I will be undergoing my 2nd surgery of the year - only down 1-2 weeks this time instead of the 7 last time!

SW 212
    CW 206
    FGW 140

44 yr old, 5'6"
  • murrp17
    murrp17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm presently at 280, again, grrrrrrr........ 270 by July 1. Thanks for the support!
  • keemy911
    keemy911 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in. It's so hard staying motivated especially when I see delicious food everyday
  • MsLexii
    MsLexii Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 10lbs for the month of June but I lose motivation. I want to find people that wants to do the same and we can keep each other motivated and most importantly accountable. I weight inn around 289 this morning and I'm 5'9.

I'm in!!!

SW: 365ish (last time I dared to weigh myself)
    CW: 326lbs
    Goal: 316lbs (by July 1st)

• grigglipuff
    grigglipuff Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in. How do I join??