Vanilla pumpkin blueberry protein cake

Options
pinggolfer96
pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
without toppings this comes out to about 300-350 cals depending on your protein and if you add the pudding mix and blueberries.

4 servings egg whites
2 servings of canned pumpkin
1 scoop of whey protein
1oz of FF Greek yogurt
1 serving FF/SF pudding mix
Baking powder
Cinnamon
Blueberries to fold in
Stevia
Splash of lemon juice

Combine all ingredients and bake at 350 for 20-30 mins (depends on oven and how firm you like it). Top with your choice of toppings. For me, I topped it with bananas, halo top ice cream, cinnamon, sugar free maple syrup, and crunched some cereal on top!(: enjoy!5ueqdpyup7h4.jpg
hwkzqawwhi5o.jpg
6gjms1iwsvce.jpg

Replies

• pinggolfer96
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    #1 this does not look like any kind of cheesecake
    #2 when giving out the recipe you cant just say "service", what does that mean?

#1 I didn't say anything about a cheesecake.....I said "protein cake"

#2 I didn't say service, I said servings which is usually located on the back of your typical grocery item nutrition labels. Carton egg whites or beaters is 46 grams to a serving and canned pumpkin is usually 113 I believe to a serving.

So next time, maybe don't be rude or make a smart comment. Or just maybe ask instead of cause conflict? Oh yeah and just to reinstate.....I didn't say cheesecake.... Hope you have a good day(:

• pinggolfer96
    Options
    Round two last night. Chocolate flavored this time :sunglasses:fj7addrze4w3.jpg
    wjxebarsijjk.jpg
    99o31ldc8xoo.jpg
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    this looks like a bowl of chili or frito pie. :lol:

Despite it's unnattractiveness, i bet it tastes great. thanks for sharing! :)

p.s. to the person talking about protein "cheesecake".

h960k3l1naw0.jpg
    here's mine with one lonely raspberry :open_mouth:
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Round 3 :tongue: tonight's was a chocolate blueberry pumpkin cake topped with 1/2 artic zero orange cream and 1/2 halo top chocolate. Then also topped with some Walden farms chocolate syrup and fiber one cerealqd3wgroig7rf.jpg
    tkegc3we3tqj.jpg
    t9cw9svx9u48.jpg
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    sigh...that looks like a hot mess that I would like to destroy! I have tried cooking with pumpkin a few times but I didn't like the flavor or consistency. I wish I like it because that looks sooooooo tasty!
  • Can_Do_Gal
    Can_Do_Gal Posts: 1,142 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Your creations look yummy. Thanks for sharing. It's always great to learn new yummy concoctions. Also, anything with pumpkin is a win in my book. I freeze ice cubes of it (so it won't go bad) & microwave 1-2 to stir into my yogurt. Yum.

As a resident of a maple syrup producing area, I have to respectfully point out that if it's sugar free, it's table syrup. Unless you are aware of some magic that creates real maple goodness with no sugar? If that's the case, I will love you forever. I swear I could drink maple syrup I love it so much. Table syrup, OTOH, makes me gag, in any form.
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Can_Do_Gal wrote: »
    Your creations look yummy. Thanks for sharing. It's always great to learn new yummy concoctions. Also, anything with pumpkin is a win in my book. I freeze ice cubes of it (so it won't go bad) & microwave 1-2 to stir into my yogurt. Yum.

As a resident of a maple syrup producing area, I have to respectfully point out that if it's sugar free, it's table syrup. Unless you are aware of some magic that creates real maple goodness with no sugar? If that's the case, I will love you forever. I swear I could drink maple syrup I love it so much. Table syrup, OTOH, makes me gag, in any form.

I'm confused with what you mean? But they make sugar free syrup that's just artificially sweetened and has added maple flavor to it. So people who want less calories or are diabetic can use it