Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Arathels wrote: »
    I bought my first bikini.. Used to wear them when I was 13... Now I'm wearing them again.. Huge victorykvtys8v214n9.jpg

Yay that's awesome!!!! After being on a sunny vacay I often think about seeing people in bikinis...I only started wearing one a couple years ago after having been an athlete all my life. I am confident but some people just have more confidence I guess
    that's my long way of saying you look AMAZING be proud
    oberon0124 wrote: »
    And I must say you look awesome!
    I bought my first bikini.. Used to wear them when I was 13... Now I'm wearing them again.. Huge victorykvtys8v214n9.jpg

You look amazing-be proud to rock that bikini girl! I have a few bikinis, never felt comfortable wearing them until a couple of years ago. I won't wear them when I'm on the beach or at the pool with the kids though, I wear a tankini so they're not embarrassed haha!
    lauranorr wrote: »

You look amazing!!!
    Kvm11628 wrote: »

Killing it!

Wow thanks guys... You sure are boosting my self esteem :* I think I haven't felt this good about myself since ever :* : *
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Very hot
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    tns1o5vwduh4.jpeg
    Hi

You're kinda nakie. ;)

Finally got rid of most of my fat guy lol another 15 lbs to go
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    tns1o5vwduh4.jpeg
    Hi

You're kinda nakie. ;)

Finally got rid of most of my fat guy lol another 15 lbs to go

I think you look great the way you are. Well done
  • CurvesCreations22
    CurvesCreations22 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    bd7zdfylvrzt.jpg

One of the better pics of my face ;)

Welcome back!!!!
  • Arathels
    Options
    Very hot

D'aww cheers :*
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    bd7zdfylvrzt.jpg

I like that face!!!
  • Arathels
    Options
    bd7zdfylvrzt.jpg

Looking good
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Very hot

U have that classic beauty that you can't buy nor put on make up to create. Much more appealing to any man, over the overly done make up, superficial look. Keep up the good work!

• Dr1nkbleachndye
    Options
    ^Here's another one who looks amazing with no make up
  • Arathels
    Options
    Very hot

U have that classic beauty that you can't buy nor put on make up to create. Much more appealing to any man, over the overly done make up, superficial look. Keep up the good work!

I.. I'm kinda speechless.. wow just.. Thank you.. I think that's the most beautiful thing someone has ever said to me.
  • Arathels
    Options
    Very hot

This guy is sooooo right ;)
    ^Here's another one who looks amazing with no make up

He sure is right about you babe :*
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Very hot

Nice to know there are men who appreciate natural. My hubby hates makeup. I never wear it because of that
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »
    bk4ey9pox692.jpg

Spending my bank holiday not doing much at all.

Awesome!
  • J383
    Options
    tns1o5vwduh4.jpeg
    Hi

Hello B)
  • J383
    Options

See Love! Told you... Rock Star! You look fantastic!
  • J383
    Options
    3dccs6coytx0.jpeg

Good morning! Gym time

My BAE :*